German Man Arrested After Stealing 86,000 Baht From Hotel in Patong

webfact

2 hours ago, proton said:

Yeah but Beethoven was not a black muslim with his hand in the till was he 

Fair enough.

I should have mentioned German national Anton Wilhelm Amo or German national Ignatius Fortuna in lieu of German national deutscher Herkunft Ludwig van Beethoven or German national deutscher Herkunft Ludwig August Lebrun, whose French surname means "la merde" in Northern France...

3 hours ago, Grumpy one said:

His footwear should be enough to get 10 years in a cage.

White calf length socks and dirty white Crocs, with a white rag on his knee

Throw away the key

From experience, if you wear sandals or flip-flops and do a lot of walking in Bangkok, you end up with black feet.

Oh my God! A German? A High Class tourist? Impossible!

And a British paedophile school teacher!

I thought all the so-called "low class" tourists from low income countries were involved in these kind of things. 

Edited by captpkapoor
Incorrect language

35 minutes ago, Denim said:

The Dummkopff tribe that would be. Neanderthal if I remember correctly.

Neanderthals weren't stupid, they survived and thrived in the worst cold weather that nature could throw at them. They occupied areas from England to Israel, they had their own culture and it appears they were capable of abstract thought. Their brains were slightly larger than ours but with a slightly different arrangement (seen from the internal imprint on skulls). All non Africans have 3 to 4% Neanderthal genes as interbreeding with homo sapiens seems to have been a regular occurrence. They had a form of aspirin made from bark which is effective, they also developed a glue from pitch which involved a complicated chemical process. If you are English then your genetic make up is more similar to that of a German than a Welsh person and your language is Indo-Germanic.

• Thumbs Up 1

Seems to me many foreigners under 30 try their best to remain in pattaya and phuket regardless their financial situation.  Could the laissez-faire attitude of thailand influence their thinking ?  

On 1/27/2024 at 4:21 PM, soalbundy said:

Neanderthals weren't stupid, they survived and thrived in the worst cold weather that nature could throw at them. They occupied areas from England to Israel, they had their own culture and it appears they were capable of abstract thought. Their brains were slightly larger than ours but with a slightly different arrangement (seen from the internal imprint on skulls). All non Africans have 3 to 4% Neanderthal genes as interbreeding with homo sapiens seems to have been a regular occurrence. They had a form of aspirin made from bark which is effective, they also developed a glue from pitch which involved a complicated chemical process. If you are English then your genetic make up is more similar to that of a German than a Welsh person and your language is Indo-Germanic.

And it is those Neanderthal genes that make the difference between intelligence from Africans to Non Africans.A hard pill to swallow for some of you but true.

1 hour ago, Kinok Farang said:

And it is those Neanderthal genes that make the difference between intelligence from Africans to Non Africans.A hard pill to swallow for some of you but true.

I don't think you of all people should use the word intelligence.