House in Bangkok deemed to have supernatural powers up for sale

webfact

51 minutes ago, webfact said:

The supposedly supernatural house costs 33.3 million baht (US$934,500) and claims to see the past and future. Furthermore, allegedly, it can warn of potential dangers and make lottery predictions. A black hole is also claimed to be seen.

i see a Pulitzer in the future for this amazing story. 

4 hours ago, webfact said:

The supposedly supernatural house costs 33.3 million baht (US$934,500) and claims to see the past and future. Furthermore, allegedly, it can warn of potential dangers and make lottery predictions. A black hole is also claimed to be seen

:cheesy:

• Haha 1

I've heard of people that are potentially psychic, I've never heard of a house that is psychic and I've certainly never heard of a house that reveals black holes in distant quasars, well into other solar systems or galaxies. That's very unique, very very unique, and that's likely worth a million dollar premium. 

I have a business for sale and it also reveals not only black holes but the mysteries of nuclear fusion, and it's only 4 million dollars. Any buyers? 

11 minutes ago, Purdey said:

Why would the owners sell if it can predict lottery numbers?

Have they ever won the lottery?

555..........I used to put questions of that ilk to the wife and her family.....I've learnt not to anymore.....it drives them mad when you introduce logic.

• Agree 1