Sugestions On Where To Go For Tourit Visa?

hi peoples,

gotta nash on a visa run to an embassy or consulate, fancy a change of sceneary, been to singapore, pennang, kuala lumper,

fancy maybe hong kong or vietnam maybe?

any ideas or sujestions or helpful info will be great app

cheers chris

Guangzhou,China a direct flight from BKK they have a Thai consulate there(pm me for the address) and great shopping ,cheaper than Hong Kong.

soz, i booked kl again last night as i need to go in the morning, but ill try that guangzhou due again in 3 months so not a problem, i just looked at a map to see where it is but my eyes are still a bit samsonged cos it didnt jump out!

ill take it Guangzhou, sells Beer?

:o

If you are as old as some of us you may still call it Canton. A couple hours train ride from Hong Kong.

now thats on map, you been? same set up, passport in the morning, day after collect in afternoon?

When I was last there in 1979 it was not a fun place. Best hotel had fan on 20 minute timer and of course no locks on doors. Was only there because they worked a travel scam where flights would not fly to Bejing if hotels rooms were free (so everyone taken to hotels overnight and you paid). Same situation on exit of country as flight would arrive Canton too late for train. In those days this was the only scheduled way in without going through Tokyo. I expect things have changed. :o

I found Peking Beer to be quite good.

When I was last there in 1979 it was not a fun place. Best hotel had fan on 20 minute timer and of course no locks on doors. Was only there because they worked a travel scam where flights would not fly to Bejing if hotels rooms were free (so everyone taken to hotels overnight and you paid). Same situation on exit of country as flight would arrive Canton too late for train. In those days this was the only scheduled way in without going through Tokyo. I expect things have changed. :o

I found Peking Beer to be quite good.

1979? well hopefully things have changed eh!

now i tried that lao beer in viendien or what ever its name is and that was very good!

canton next time then!

:D

Guangzhou,China a direct flight from BKK they have a Thai consulate there(pm me for the address) and great shopping ,cheaper than Hong Kong.

Of course if he goes to guangzhou, he will need to get a Chinese visa first, probably not for Hong Kong.