Has anyone ever used the Revitive circulation booster for painful legs and knees?

Has anyone with knee or lower leg problems come across anything like this, which is supposed to help with pain?
I have stage 3/4 arthritis in both knees and was having coffee with a pal yesterday. A Brit sometimes turns up and usually butts in, and when he saw my elastic knee supports poking down from my shorts he suggested getting one of these. He swore by his, said it took a few months to work but when it kicked in it was marvellous, according to him.
I'm a bit wary forking out for something 'alternative' and which seems witch-doctor-ish so I checked Ebay yesterday and came up with all sorts of models and prices.
I'd be interested to know if anyone has used one, did it do any good, what did it cost and can you get them in Thailand easily and at what cost?
Anyone who has used one which was effective and can spare 5 minutes to give me your verdict, I would be very grateful indeed if you'd give me your thoughts.
May be an image of 1 person, shoes and text that says "REVITIVE Circulation Booster® Designedto Improve circulation Reduce swollen feet ankles Alleviate tired& aching legs Revitive V3 Circulation Booster Inc 4 New Tens Pads RRP £275. Excellent Cond & hilarymt (1047) 100% positive Seller'sotheritems Contact GBP 40.00 Approximately THB1,799.71 3bids 6d 6h Tuesday, 06:31 PM > Condition: Used HIGHTECH HEALTH Place bid Add to watchlist Shipping: May not ship o Thailand Read item descriptionor contact_seller shipping options. Seedetails Located Crowthorne United Kingdom"

1 hour ago, Irrumator said:
Has anyone with knee or lower leg problems come across anything like this, which is supposed to help with pain?
I have stage 3/4 arthritis in both knees and was having coffee with a pal yesterday. A Brit sometimes turns up and usually butts in, and when he saw my elastic knee supports poking down from my shorts he suggested getting one of these. He swore by his, said it took a few months to work but when it kicked in it was marvellous, according to him.
I'm a bit wary forking out for something 'alternative' and which seems witch-doctor-ish so I checked Ebay yesterday and came up with all sorts of models and prices.
I'd be interested to know if anyone has used one, did it do any good, what did it cost and can you get them in Thailand easily and at what cost?
Anyone who has used one which was effective and can spare 5 minutes to give me your verdict, I would be very grateful indeed if you'd give me your thoughts.
May be an image of 1 person, shoes and text that says "REVITIVE Circulation Booster® Designedto Improve circulation Reduce swollen feet ankles Alleviate tired& aching legs Revitive V3 Circulation Booster Inc 4 New Tens Pads RRP £275. Excellent Cond & hilarymt (1047) 100% positive Seller'sotheritems Contact GBP 40.00 Approximately THB1,799.71 3bids 6d 6h Tuesday, 06:31 PM > Condition: Used HIGHTECH HEALTH Place bid Add to watchlist Shipping: May not ship o Thailand Read item descriptionor contact_seller shipping options. Seedetails Located Crowthorne United Kingdom"

I have used them as I do have neuropathy in my calves and feet... they improve circulation which is beneficial... but they are not the end all cure for anything.

• Thumbs Up 1

I can't see how something that basically just improves blood circulation would do much for arthritis pain.

Physical therapy/targeted exercises on the other hand can help a lot.   You can find exercises on You Tube 

If at all overweight, weight loss will certainly help.

HA injections (Synovisc etc) also often help as do  PRP  injections. 

Once fully grade 4 nothing is likely to help but knee replacement but the above measures may postpone the need for that. 

I do have swollen legs and I wear compression socks; they do nothing for me I do not have arthritis but very sore legs and have Problems walking now. I did have a cheaper one before but did not last very long.