Good smoke at around 300 a gram that does COD

Hi Anyone know of a decent shop that sells some good smoke Indica preferably or hybrid for around 300-350 baht a gram. I am after spicy flavor more than THC rate. Thanks!!!!!!!!!

Beardog

10 hours ago, HugoFastor said:

By the way, I always find it interesting when people say they are more interested in the flavor than the THC. For me it’s the opposite. As long as the THC level is good then I can put up with any taste or smell. 

I am the same. Can you recommend a place but not the online one?

• 2 weeks later...

If you go onto Shopee there appears to be dozens of seed sellers. Cant vouch for any of them, because I have no personal experience, but you can focus on the ones with the highest number of sales and best reviews. Just do a search for seeds on there. They will show up in droves. Screenshots from Shopee below. 

IMG_3052.thumb.jpeg.3730b32a67c2885e5f986ea0f443227e.jpeg

IMG_3053.thumb.jpeg.2230c63f74b9e3763d438ef5374f1330.jpeg

I've bought seed and buds from Siam Seeds. your picture shows: "Siam Import Seeds".

I would like to see a picture of the seed pack you spoke about.

You mention Queen Seeds, is that Royal Queen Seeds?

1. Your Pic.

2. Bud from Siam Seeds. Red pack is a Freebie. Sat.

3. One of the buds from pic #2

4. Just got Siam Seeds Sat., COD

5. The Freebie seeds.

Haven't tried the new bud yet, finishing up the Wife's Strawberry Gorilla  seed from

Siam Seeds. I like their www. , reading English, and COD.

rice555

Siam Seeds???????.png

New smole 2 10 24.png

Persian Pie 2 10 24.png

Seed 2 10 24.png

Freebies 2 10 24.png

• Like 1

That is the company Rice I see you grew some pretty good smoke on your posts.He also either dropped his price down or the Bubba Kush was ungodly expensive.Queen has better deals & is generous with free seeds. I deleted all correspondence after Lazada paid me back for my unfortunate purchase with Siam. And I agree ion English is a must for me doing business. Queen has Thai reps but my first order got botched & I wrote the U.S & they refunded me the funds & sent free sample seeds. Very fair company. I wish I was in the U.S. they give seeds away like crazy every month to customers.

2 hours ago, Beardog said:

That is the company Rice I see you grew some pretty good smoke on your posts.He also either dropped his price down or the Bubba Kush was ungodly expensive.Queen has better deals & is generous with free seeds. I deleted all correspondence after Lazada paid me back for my unfortunate purchase with Siam. And I agree ion English is a must for me doing business. Queen has Thai reps but my first order got botched & I wrote the U.S & they refunded me the funds & sent free sample seeds. Very fair company. I wish I was in the U.S. they give seeds away like crazy every month to customers.

That is not the same company, Siam Seeds have never been on Lazada.

This has already been CLEARLY explained to you, and your defamatory posts were removed but yet you persist? 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

That is not the same company, Siam Seeds have never been on Lazada.

This has already been CLEARLY explained to you, and your defamatory posts were removed but yet you persist? 

Ya de ya dee yada just let it go this post isn't about 2 old farts arguing. Don't you have better things to do than complain?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Beardog said:

Ya de ya dee yada just let it go this post isn't about 2 old farts arguing. Don't you have better things to do than complain?

You are defaming a friend’s company on here without evidence and claiming something that is not true. 

Siam Seeds have NEVER sold anything on Lazada, ever. 

The company or person you bought from is a DIFFERENT entity.

Even someone else has pointed this out to you on this thread but yet you persist. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

You are defaming a friend’s company on here without evidence and claiming something that is not true. 

Siam Seeds have NEVER sold anything on Lazada, ever. 

The company or person you bought from is a DIFFERENT entity.

Even someone else has pointed this out to you on this thread but yet you persist. 

Meeks you are the biggest crybaby I ever met . I said I apologize if it isn't the same company. Can you stop- already you sound like an old bitty whining .

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Beardog said:

Meeks you are the biggest crybaby I ever met . I said I apologize if it isn't the same company. Can you stop- already you sound like an old bitty whining .

Lets see the pictures you took with your camera you mentioned.

Some need to put down the bottle and bag. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rice555 said:

Lets see the pictures you took with your camera you mentioned.

Some need to put down the bottle and bag. 

Rice I said I deleted everything I had on Lazadas case after the paid me back the 650 baht + 225 baht for the inconvenience. I didn't take pictures I kept of the Thai seed either it was just a bad experience I had with the company. Now Queen I get letters from all the time on their products.

• Confused 1