Horizon IT

36 minutes ago, kingstonkid said:

I just bumped into this on YOUTUBE. Is it as big a deal as it seems?  I am surprised that it does not get the coverage that the US press gives things.

Where have you been for the last month or two. All over the News in UK, and an ITV documentary on it.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

Where have you been for the last month or two. All over the News in UK, and an ITV documentary on it.

Also a 4 part Drama series which has opened up the issue en-mass to the General Public, shown Prime-Time over New Year.

First reported by Computer Weekly back in 2009 and been constantly reported by Private Eye since the same time. Regrettably both not widely circulated and read.

It's taken until 2024, some 15 years before this became common knowledge. Heads are now starting to roll. 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, RayWright said:

Also a 4 part Drama series which has opened up the issue en-mass to the General Public, shown Prime-Time over New Year.

First reported by Computer Weekly back in 2009 and been constantly reported by Private Eye since the same time. Regrettably both not widely circulated and read.

It's taken until 2024, some 15 years before this became common knowledge. Heads are now starting to roll. 

Sorry, I did mean the Mr Bates v Post Office drama, but yes, there is a real documentary on it as well. 

• Thumbs Up 2