Husky pups

2 minutes ago, Morch said:

Cute as anything.

Tempted, but current canine will object.

Plus the climate must be hard on them. Especially when older.

Best of luck finding them good homes.

They're one of the most adaptable breeds in the world, any owners using common sense won't have any problems. Yes they are cute. Thanks

3 minutes ago, Hellboy75 said:

They're one of the most adaptable breeds in the world, any owners using common sense won't have any problems. Yes they are cute. Thanks

Most of the ones I see around here are owned by Thais, who I think take them on for 'cuteness' factor and as status symbol. Many don't look that great after some time, which is sad for such gorgeous beings (the dogs, that is). One actually shared with us she was 'surprised' how big the dog ended up....

22 minutes ago, Morch said:

Most of the ones I see around here are owned by Thais, who I think take them on for 'cuteness' factor and as status symbol. Many don't look that great after some time, which is sad for such gorgeous beings (the dogs, that is). One actually shared with us she was 'surprised' how big the dog ended up....

Yes lots of Thais don't ever walk their dogs, but saying that I also know some who dote on them and spend ridiculous amounts of money on them. Anyone with concerns should Google huskies in hot climates. 

• Agree 1