Where to get EKG in Pattaya that can send the results to Dr in Bangkok

gargamon

At any hospital you will have to have a  doctor consultaion first to get the EKG ordered. Only exception would be through a check up package which eould include other tests so cost more. Or if you had doctor order from affiliated hospital. 

Government hospital will be least expensive. No absolute guarantee they will order rhe test but probably will if given good explanation.

Lifecare labs will be least hassle.no need to consult doctor first. Cost more than hovt hospital but less than private hospital.

http://lifecare.siam2web.com

None of these places are going to send the EKG to your doctor but they can all provide you with copy of it which you can scsn and send him yourself.

Are you sure you need jyst an EKG and not a rhythm strip?

42 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

At any hospital you will have to have a  doctor consultaion first to get the EKG ordered. Only exception would be through a check up package which eould include other tests so cost more. Or if you had doctor order from affiliated hospital. 

Government hospital will be least expensive. No absolute guarantee they will order rhe test but probably will if given good explanation.

Lifecare labs will be least hassle.no need to consult doctor first. Cost more than hovt hospital but less than private hospital.

http://lifecare.siam2web.com

None of these places are going to send the EKG to your doctor but they can all provide you with copy of it which you can scsn and send him yourself.

Are you sure you need jyst an EKG and not a rhythm strip?

Thanks. I think it's just an EKG but will confirm.

Actually I need a data dump from my pacemaker too but I just visited BHP and the technician for the pacemaker company only comes to Pattaya monthly. Funny, when I was in Bumrungrad it only took minutes after they called for the technician before he showed up. Fortunately I have a remote device that can dump the pacemaker data and send it to my home country where they can hopefully send it directly to Dr. Koonlawee Nademanee who did the ablation or to me to pass it on.

I'm sure I could get Dr K to send a request for the EKG to any hospital here if needed. 

Lifecare has the EKG listed at 3000bt. My initial consult with Dr K at Bumrungrad including EKG, pacemaker dump, blood pressure, etc and the consult was about 5500bt. 

34 minutes ago, jippytum said:

You can srrange an Ekg st Banglemung hospital for a small fee. The nurse will hand you thr printout. You could scan and forward to your doctor

Yes. I was there yesterday. Didn't do the EKG yet, but it looks like this would be the place to get it. Quite impressive for a Thai public hospital. 

Last EKG that I had, I simply took a photo of the print out sheet with my phone.  Just ask.  They'd probably make a copy for you if you asked also, they are YOUR records.   I've had hospitals make complete copies of my medical records in the past.   Don't remember any charging for that.

u could try M Lab. When I lived in pattaya i used to use them all the time. Now I live in another province and use a different lab which has EKG as a service. I actually had one at the lab just a few weeks ago. I would try that.

Failing that I imagine some clinics would offer it. It a fairly simple thing as long as they have the machine

Just did the EKG at Bang Lamung hospital, Pattaya. All in 650bt. I'm a new patient there so no idea how that breaks down into registration cost, id card cost, and EKG cost.

From driving up to triage and leaving with the EKG took a bit under 90 minutes. Quite a smooth operational. 

40 minutes ago, gargamon said:

Just did the EKG at Bang Lamung hospital, Pattaya. All in 650bt. I'm a new patient there so no idea how that breaks down into registration cost, id card cost, and EKG cost.

From driving up to triage and leaving with the EKG took a bit under 90 minutes. Quite a smooth operational. 

Did they make you consult doctor first?  (I would expect so...)

2 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

Did they make you consult doctor first?  (I would expect so...)

No. I only showed the business card from the Bumrungrad surgeon, Dr Koonlawee Nademanee and said he told me get an EKG. After I had done the EKG(and had received the results) they had me check in at a desk where they inquired if I wanted to see a doctor. I of course declined the offer. 

• Thumbs Up 1