Double Entry Visa From Us

i'm very happy today since i just receive my double entry visa from thai consulate in los angeles. but i have a question. the visa was issued july 7, 2004 and expires on jan 6, 2005. i haven't purchased my airplane ticket yet but i was planning on leaving USA aug 10,2004 for my first entry, then making a trip to singapore nov. 5, returning back to bkk nov 15 and using my second entry, and then finally leave bkk back for USA around feb. 15, 2005.

so, will this itinerary work since the visa has a expiration date of jan. 6, 2005? is the expiration date for having to use the 2nd entry or is that date the last day i'm allow to stay in LOS? also, after leaving bkk after 3 months, how long can i stay outside to thailand before using the 2nd entry part of my visa? am i able to travel to singapore, hk or even fly back to US for a month or so and return back to bkk to use my 2nd entry part of the visa?

thanks for your help.

so, as long as i use up the 2nd entry by jan 6, 2005, i'm good to go? thanks for your quick reply lopburi3.

just count the total number of days from arrival to departure. Count the day of arrival as one of the days, and the day of departure as another. If the number comes to more than 60, you will need a 30 day extension of visa in Thailand.