Mike Tyson’s Thailand high: The cannabis 2.0 comeback

webfact

5 hours ago, bluejets said:

People don't read the fine print surrounding these laws.

I'm certain I saw where it is legal "if consumed in your own home" so that would put tourists, etc. open to the charges that were there previously.

The charges of before are not the same as previous, it is legal to be in your body. You would need to be caught smoking it on the spot, or have in possession, even then legally a fine of max 60K, reality 5K, bribe 10K. Aside from the fact that obviously all the goal is here, is the police wanting their part of the cake.

So they make a lot of noise, then all continues as before, but now with bribes and corruption. And of course, that will stop innovation, growth, improvements etc, like everything else in this country. Same old, same old.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Agree 2

6 hours ago, hotchilli said:

And Cannabis is the way????

yep! it helps to focus!

several people I know do every day MuayThai training, don't drink alcohol (or hardly) and smoke a joint after dinner. they want to go back to "zero" as they say. that "zero"-point they can use later in their fights!

I realize this sounds a bit weird, but there's more roads that lead to Rome ! 🙂

• Thumbs Up 1

On 2/16/2024 at 11:12 AM, Bday Prang said:

Nobody should be hanging around on street corners, except rent boys and prostitutes,  and those waiting to cross the road,  

Thanks boomer 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, alex8912 said:

Thanks boomer 

What does "boomer" mean?  is it supposed to be an insult?

Do you hang out on street corners,?  Why would any normal person do that?

Edited by Bday Prang
  • Agree 1

I doubt there is a large market here for his products. Too expensive and too late to get into the developed market that is already dominated by low prices from local growers.

The locals also won't buy his high-priced stuff in any useful quantity. Maybe a few tourists will for the novelty, including paying all the extra cost of his products because of import duties, but the limited sale of his products in Thailand likely won't prove to be lucrative enough for him as a meaningful business venture.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

On 2/15/2024 at 11:42 PM, Kaopad999 said:

Not true at all. He's chnaged for the better and in a much better place than what he once was. 

His skull has been punched so much, so no wonder that he has brain injuries and speach difficulties. Let him self medicate with cannabis, until it no longer can help him... 

On 2/16/2024 at 2:56 AM, khunpeer said:

yep! it helps to focus!

several people I know do every day MuayThai training, don't drink alcohol (or hardly) and smoke a joint after dinner. they want to go back to "zero" as they say. that "zero"-point they can use later in their fights!

I realize this sounds a bit weird, but there's more roads that lead to Rome ! 🙂

They mean the Zero in dopamine baseline. Cannabis as all psycho active substances affects your dopamine baseline, in the long run it can really affect you negatively. But sure, no one wants to discuss that. 

• Like 1