Mike Tyson’s Thailand high: The cannabis 2.0 comeback

webfact

3 hours ago, webfact said:

He emphasised the therapeutic benefits of cannabis for athletes.

“Anybody that’s in combat sports needs to know how to relax.”

And Cannabis is the way????

• Confused 5
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

The mans an idiot, became a follower of the owner of black African slaves who called them raisin heads. How any black person could convert to the cult is puzzling, ignorance is the only excuse.

• Confused 10
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, neeray said:

I don't do contact sports but if I need to relax, the other type of contact sport works just fine, no MJ required.

No, The BJ one is far better.

2 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

The last thing an 'honest' police officer wants to do, is waste his time processing a ganga smoker.

Few and far between I suspect. A less than honest one might well welcome the wherewithal to process one too!

1 hour ago, nikmar said:

It s hardly a performance enhancer. I dont see how inhaling smoke is going to benefit an athlete.

Me neither so its a bit bizarre that many are punished if tested positive for cannabis.  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Few and far between I suspect. A less than honest one might well welcome the wherewithal to process one too!

That's when that uncommon common sense comes into play.  Simply being responsible.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, nikmar said:

It s hardly a performance enhancer. I dont see how inhaling smoke is going to benefit an athlete.

21 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Me neither so its a bit bizarre that many are punished if tested positive for cannabis.  

You guys ever hear of edible cannabis?

• Confused 4

3 hours ago, neeray said:

I don't do contact sports but if I need to relax, the other type of contact sport works just fine, no MJ required.

Too tiresome and messy. Real athletes do need to relax though but don’t know how they’d hide weed from screening. Tyson was using right through his career, albeit massive amounts of Charlie. Go Mike!

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, webfact said:

In an exclusive interview with Mike Tyson, the boxing legend revealed his daring venture into Thailand’s cannabis market with Tyson 2.0, sparking both business strategy and personal mission.

Watching his pod-cast this once great man is a shell of his former self... half the time you can't understand a word he saying..

not sure of it's speech issues or he's so tripped out on his whacky bakky

• Confused 4

1 hour ago, Bday Prang said:

I;m pretty sure most people who enjoy cannabis responsibly would happily settle for a "legal in the home" situation.  I couldn't care less about tourists but cannabis friendly hotels would be a simple solution.   There is no real need to be smoking it on street corners in the same way there is no need to drink alcohol in such places

What's the difference with someone drinking a beer " at a street corner" or drinking a coke there? Or a Red Bull? 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

23 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

Watching his pod-cast this once great man is a shell of his former self... half the time you can't understand a word he saying..

Not true at all. He's chnaged for the better and in a much better place than what he once was. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alex8912 said:

What's the difference with someone drinking a beer " at a street corner" or drinking a coke there? Or a Red Bull? 

Nobody should be hanging around on street corners, except rent boys and prostitutes,  and those waiting to cross the road,  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Maybe you need an ear doctor:cheesy:

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

No, The BJ one is far better.

That's included in my concept of "contact" sports. I've had a few and there's always been contact.

• Like 1