Men Are Just Happier People

sceadugenga

Men Are Just Happier People--

What do you expect from such simple creatures? Your last name stays put. The garage is all yours. Wedding plans take care of themselves. Chocolate is just another snack. You can be President. You can never be pregnant. You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park. You can wear NO shirt to a water park.

Car mechanics tell you the truth. The world is your urinal. You never have to drive to another gas station restroom because this one is just too icky. You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt. Same work, more pay. Wrinkles add character. Wedding dress $5000. Tux rental-$100. The occasional well-rendered belch is practically expected. New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet. One mood all the time.

Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat. You know stuff about tanks. A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase. You can open all your own jars. You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness. If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend.

Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack. Three pairs of shoes are more than enough. You almost never have strap problems in public. You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes. Everything on your face stays its original color. The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades. You only have to shave your face and neck.

You can play with toys all your life. Your belly usually hides your big hips. One wallet and one pair of shoes one color for all seasons.

You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look. You can "do" your nails with a pocket knife. You have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache..

You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes.

No wonder men are happier.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i mean, the OP has some very good points, men also dont have big breasts which are a burden for any sports activity. They exist to serve one purpose and are needed only for a short duration yet the poor women have to lug them around with them everywhere they go for all their adult life. its a bad deal IMO

Edited by Grover

i mean, the OP has some very good points, men also dont have big breasts which are a burden for any sports activity. They exist to serve one purpose and are needed only for a short duration yet the poor women have to lug them around with them everywhere they go for all their adult life. its a bad deal IMO
Hmm im not so sure Grover, ive seen some men around who are rather well endowed in the breast department themselves. Sadly, they dont even have the benifit of having purpose.

If men are happier, why do they usually die before women?

Maybe, the men are just happier than women belief is just a front-act and nothing else.

We work harder in more physical type work, also we play harder. I know you'll point to a myriad examples to prove me wrong but I mean the big picture.

Look at the millions of professional athletes worldwide who wreck their bodies and strain their hearts, most of these are men.

I think men are happier because we worry less. Growing old isn't an issue, our wives are normally faithful (mine weren't) where husbands tend to wander. Our hormones are uncomplicated and our needs simple.

I want to be happy

But I won't be happy

Till I make you happy, too

Life's really worth living

When we are mirth-giving

Why can't I give some to you?

When skies are gray

And you say you are blue

I'll send the sun smiling through

I want to be happy

But I won't be happy

Till I make you happy, too

Do men get cellulite?

I dont think so.

Is it not something to do with how the sexes distribute fat. Womens bodies tend to deposit fat on the outside as their bodies protect their inner goings on because of possible childbirth. We have some kind of honeycomb set up where fat deposits in the 'pockets' forming cellulite. Mens bodies tend to deposit fat around the artiries..so when they start showing fat on the outside, just think of the nasty gloop that must be inside. Men dont have that 'honeycomb' so they dont get cellulite. As even thin women can get cellulite, so its more about how the body distrubutes fat rather than any weight issues.

Ok, because im babbling and rattling off stuff i THINK rather than know, here's a qualified comment:

Cellulite on Men

“It’s unclear exactly why cellulite happens, but it’s related to levels of fat, and women have more fat than men do on their hips, thighs, and buttocks,” explains New York City dermatologist Diane Berson.

Also, guys have thicker skin, which may prevent that puckering from occurring on areas where they tend to accumulate flab, like the belly, back, and chest.

Still it’s not a given that females are destined to get cellulite and guys won’t ever have to worry about it.

“Cellulite is also genetic,” says Dr. Berson. “So while many women will develop it in varying degrees, particularly as they get older, some men are hardwired to get it on their thighs and buttocks as well.” [source: Cosmopolitan]

I read somewhere that celluite can be reduced by remaining hydrated. That is by drinking lots of water. My wife has never had cellulite (I know some people don't) and drinks nothing but water. Obviously a few glasses of wine don't count!

Girls can too, SB.

It just takes a little more practice.

A gogo dancer once wrote my full name in Thai with a felt tip pen - with both hands behind her back.

Want to know how she held the pen?

Use your imagination.

:o no thanks. Speaking as a woman, frankly, I have to tell you, the mind absolutely boggles at some of these "tricks" and the whole idea of it is rather disgusting. IMO.

Anyway...

I realized another reason men are happier people. Because (in general) they can live with dirty clothes on the floor and a filthy bathroom and not even notice!

Anyway...

I realized another reason men are happier people. Because (in general) they can live with dirty clothes on the floor and a filthy bathroom and not even notice!

never have dirty clothes on floor or dirty bathroom, wife takes care of those trivialities :o:D:D

• 1 month later...

"I realized another reason men are happier people. Because (in general) they can live with dirty clothes on the floor and a filthy bathroom and not even notice."

I notice..... it's just that I can't get to it until tomorrow. Or maybe the day after that. Or when it gets too bad, or a girl might visit.

And really, men are easy to figure out. Just a few buttons and emotions, that keeps us simple to please/ easy to be happy. We're just still in touch with the caveman roots. And derned proud of it!