Men Are Just Happier People

sceadugenga

Its way too complicated to be a woman, we are much too simple to even attempt half of it.

Illness, no matter how minor men are on the couch, sometimes for years. Women are cleaning that sterile (in my opinion) bathroom with 105 fevers. Cant ever remember hearing one of the babies cry at night, fortunately for me the ex was able to hear and get me up.

Maps, no problem.

Math, no problem.

Three sets of shoes, belts and one wallet. Socks two different colors, no problem. Fingernails trimmed to open cans, no problem. Toenails always match my sandals.

It is so amazingly simple to be a man. Wash it down three or four times a day using a single soap for all bits, drape available clothes that wont cause the dog to run, remember wallet, off we go.

Only a few rules for us.

1. When she calls with the information that she had an accident, never ever, never, ever, never ever ask about the car.

2. When she says "we need to talk" it means "you have to listen". Hunker down and take it like a man. Focus on the words as best you can and never disagree.

3. The only right answer to any question is "you are simply and exquisitely beautiful and remain the one and only for me". A tattoo on the palm might help with this for our slower brethren.

4. Always wear pants in public.

5. Unzip then pee.

Thats about it. Not very complicated being a guy.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i mean, the OP has some very good points, men also dont have big breasts which are a burden for any sports activity. They exist to serve one purpose and are needed only for a short duration yet the poor women have to lug them around with them everywhere they go for all their adult life. its a bad deal IMO

Agree but nowadays we can have a reduction..

Men Are Just Happier People--

What do you expect from such simple creatures? Your last name stays put. The garage is all yours. Wedding plans take care of themselves. Chocolate is just another snack. You can be President. You can never be pregnant. You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park. You can wear NO shirt to a water park.

Car mechanics tell you the truth. The world is your urinal. You never have to drive to another gas station restroom because this one is just too icky. You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt. Same work, more pay. Wrinkles add character. Wedding dress $5000. Tux rental-$100. The occasional well-rendered belch is practically expected. New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet. One mood all the time.

Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat. You know stuff about tanks. A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase. You can open all your own jars. You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness. If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend.

Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack. Three pairs of shoes are more than enough. You almost never have strap problems in public. You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes. Everything on your face stays its original color. The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades. You only have to shave your face and neck.

You can play with toys all your life. Your belly usually hides your big hips. One wallet and one pair of shoes one color for all seasons.

You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look. You can "do" your nails with a pocket knife. You have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache..

You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes.

No wonder men are happier.

But its still a womans world, there is one as a cleaner in the airport mens toilet that mops around you whilst at the urinal !,. there is no man in the ladies :o

i mean, the OP has some very good points, men also dont have big breasts which are a burden for any sports activity. They exist to serve one purpose and are needed only for a short duration yet the poor women have to lug them around with them everywhere they go for all their adult life. its a bad deal IMO

Agree but nowadays we can have a reduction..

Well.... perhaps Grover's assumption isn't quite true :o

From the manboob's olympics site:

manboobs_justin_vliek.jpg

I read somewhere the other week that men commit more suicides than women at a rate of 4-1. Although interestingly, twice as many women as men "attempt" suicide. They just don't "succeed" at it (or they do it as a cry for help).

And although women suffer from depression more than men, women are more likely to seek help.

I read somewhere the other week that men commit more suicides than women at a rate of 4-1. Although interestingly, twice as many women as men "attempt" suicide. They just don't "succeed" at it (or they do it as a cry for help).

And although women suffer from depression more than men, women are more likely to seek help.

And yes, men are also better at it! Committing suicide, that is...

I helped a friend move house on the weekend. When all was unpacked and settled I went to the bathroom. I noticed; a towel, a bar of soap, a bottle of shower gel, a toothbrush and a razor.

When I got home I looked in our bathroom. I counted 19 bottles of various soaps, shower gels, conditioners etc. I noticed things that I didn't even recognise (what's that blue thing do?).

My friends shower gel was 'Radox'. Ours have names and flavours, 'tea tree oil and mint', 'bergamot and basil', wholewheat and olive oil, etc, etc.

Of course being a man is easier...

It is not that difficult, for example:

Before you go shopping think about what you would like to buy and decide where you want to look for it.

Then think and question yourself if it is something you really need.

For shopping at Lotus, Carrefour or any other mall purchasing food, make a list and stick to it and remember where all the items are so whe can finish in 10 minutes.

Same for going to local market.

Please stop asking what we are thinking of when we are staring at something.

Stop asking if we love you or not.

It is not that difficult, for example:....

Easy answer to this one Alex, if your girlfriend/wife/partner feels the need to ask if you love her or not then try being more demonstrative in your love because it's pretty clear from the question that the girl isn't sure. And if she isn't sure then there is probably a pretty good reason for it. Either you aren't showing it, or not behaving as if you loved her or you don't love her and that's why it isn't apparent enough that she doesn't have to ask.

Men Are Just Happier People--

What do you expect from such simple creatures? Your last name stays put. The garage is all yours. Wedding plans take care of themselves. Chocolate is just another snack. You can be President. You can never be pregnant. You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park. You can wear NO shirt to a water park.

Car mechanics tell you the truth. The world is your urinal. You never have to drive to another gas station restroom because this one is just too icky. You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt. Same work, more pay. Wrinkles add character. Wedding dress $5000. Tux rental-$100. The occasional well-rendered belch is practically expected. New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet. One mood all the time.

Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat. You know stuff about tanks. A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase. You can open all your own jars. You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness. If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend.

Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack. Three pairs of shoes are more than enough. You almost never have strap problems in public. You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes. Everything on your face stays its original color. The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades. You only have to shave your face and neck.

You can play with toys all your life. Your belly usually hides your big hips. One wallet and one pair of shoes one color for all seasons.

You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look. You can "do" your nails with a pocket knife. You have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache..

You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes.

This has got to be a joke, yet I am not laughing. :o

Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack.

Even better, they come 6 to a pack now, same price!

I have to agree. Shopping for underwear for as a woman is a nightmare! My wife always insists I come along to assist her in her choices. I however, grap a pack of underwear from Tesco while doing my grocery shopping. Yep, often a 6 pack!

I agree that women do have it tougher than men physically in life.

I would not look forward to childbirth if I was a woman. The birth canal is considered (by some evolutionary boffins) too narrow for an easy birth of offspring. Also having 'the curse' or 'monthlies' every month with mood swings for a week or so isn't something I'd enjoy much either.

I'd consider women more cool-headed, passive and non-violent (usually!), yet with a greater capacity for cruelty and fickleness to achieve their own ends.

Mentally, with barely a trace of testosterone whirling through her head thoughts of shoes, shopping and social gossip make the fairer sex a calmer gender.

Men are more likely to have violent incidents in life (love triangles, violent rivals etc) and let me tell you, shaving the face and neck every day becomes a real chore in life!

Also having 'dangly-bits' can be liability at times too!

A clever woman with a mere smattering of good looks can (if she plays her cards right) marry-up in society and achieve easy wealth and power.

For a man this is seldom the case, also wise/shrewd woman can easily play men off against one another. Whereas the same cannot be said for men playing women off against one another.

Also with womens rights/equality in West being even (so say over-even!) women in western society these days have it great.

Also with womens rights/equality in West being even (so say over-even!) women in western society these days have it great.

I can tell you aren't a woman

Median personal income by gender and race in 2005.

Income_inequity_US.png

This graph was created using 2005 US Census Bureau data, released for 2006

* In 2006, there were an estimated 92,455 forcible rapes reported to law enforcement, a 2.0-percent decrease from the 2005 estimate.

* When compared with 2002 data, the estimated number of forcible rapes decreased 2.9 percent; when compared with 1997 data, the number of forcible rape offenses declined 3.8 percent. (See Tables 1 and 1A.)

* The rate of forcible rapes in 2006 was estimated at 60.9 offenses per 100,000 female inhabitants, a 2.9-percent decrease when compared with the 2005 estimate of 62.7 forcible rapes per 100,000 female inhabitants.

* Based on the number of rape offenses reported to the UCR Program in 2006, rapes by force comprised 91.9 percent of reported rape offenses, and assaults to rape attempts accounted for 8.1 percent of reported rape offenses. This equated to 56.0 rapes by force per 100,000 female inhabitants and 4.9 assaults to rape attempts per 100,000 females in 2006. (Based on Tables 1 and 19.)

Source: FBI

Easy answer to this one Alex, if your girlfriend/wife/partner feels the need to ask if you love her or not then try being more demonstrative in your love because it's pretty clear from the question that the girl isn't sure. And if she isn't sure then there is probably a pretty good reason for it. Either you aren't showing it, or not behaving as if you loved her or you don't love her and that's why it isn't apparent enough that she doesn't have to ask.

SBK, you seem to be an intelligent person so I would like to know from your perspective what it is that we man need to do that shows that we love our partner?

I have tried the following:

1. Tell her she looks so beautifull and young

2. Bring flowers or small gifts every week

3. Make love whenever she is in the mood and do what she likes most

4. Cook and clean the house together

5. Have good conversations about anything

6. Provide financial security

7. Give a big hug on not expected moments

8. Book holidays to exotic places where whe have never been before

These are a few things I have tried and everytime you get this question: What are you thinking of, or do you love me?

So what am I doing wrong here?

Please enlighten me as I really would like to understand the female perspective of love.

SBK, you seem to be an intelligent person so I would like to know from your perspective what it is that we man need to do that shows that we love our partner?

I have tried the following:

1. Tell her she looks so beautifull and young

2. Bring flowers or small gifts every week

3. Make love whenever she is in the mood and do what she likes most

4. Cook and clean the house together

5. Have good conversations about anything

6. Provide financial security

7. Give a big hug on not expected moments

8. Book holidays to exotic places where whe have never been before

These are a few things I have tried and everytime you get this question: What are you thinking of, or do you love me?

So what am I doing wrong here?

Please enlighten me as I really would like to understand the female perspective of love.

Simple. Have you ever tried saying to her (perhaps a minimum of once a month) "I love you very much. I am so glad to have you in my life". ???