Vasectomy: Recommendations where to go in Rayong area?

Hi guys, is there anyone in the community having recent experiences with a vasectomy in Rayong and it's neighbourhood? Is it maybe better to go to Pattaya instead? How about prices and competence of the hospitals?

I had a talk with a doctor here already. Not to get any new info (I know all the details already), but to see if I can trust him. But I wasn't convinced so much as in this talk I felt more like discussing a burger at McDonald's rather than talking about an operation and it's potentially possible complications. And for that result, the talk was quite overpriced also.

So I decided to wait and to check first if there might other places around before deciding where to go.

Any recommendations?

So you want to let some guy, who you've never met before, willingly put a knife to your perfectly functioning bait and tackle, and in some rural part of a developing country? My recommendation is not to do something Darwinian. Well, definitely better you than me and I at least hope he doesn't cut the wrong wire. Do the math. 

I had mine done a few years ago at Pattaya International Hospital, it was quoted as up to 15k, bill was 11k, Consultant is very experienced, he also works at Queen Sirikit Sattahip, cheaper there but longer wait, plus minimal English. I posted a thread about it back then

• Like 1

On 2/20/2024 at 3:52 AM, scubascuba3 said:

I had mine done a few years ago at Pattaya International Hospital, it was quoted as up to 15k, bill was 11k, Consultant is very experienced, he also works at Queen Sirikit Sattahip, cheaper there but longer wait, plus minimal English. I posted a thread about it back then

Many thanks for your reply scubascuba3!

Your case is a few years ago already, do possibly your doctor doesn't work in this hospital anymore. Do you maybe remember his name, so that I can call the hospital and ask?

I asked one hospital here in Rayong, but my first impression on the info and advices given there was not that overwhelming that I decided to go there.

BTW, as almost nobody read my post above, I asked again in another post again, today.

1 hour ago, Flying Saucage said:

Many thanks for your reply scubascuba3!

Your case is a few years ago already, do possibly your doctor doesn't work in this hospital anymore. Do you maybe remember his name, so that I can call the hospital and ask?

I asked one hospital here in Rayong, but my first impression on the info and advices given there was not that overwhelming that I decided to go there.

BTW, as almost nobody read my post above, I asked again in another post again, today.

It was

DR. JESSADA SUWANNASIN M.D.

9 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

As Sheryl mentioned in the other, now closed, thread, making the short trip to PDA in Bangkok may be worthwhile.  I had it done there a couple of years ago.  Very quick and easy, in and out in an hour, and only a 5,000 'donation' required.

https://pda.or.th/en/contact-us/

I found it a waste of time going there, twice, they are strict on rules, phone them to check 

• Like 1