Famous?

pokoal2000

Anybody famous here? What is your claim to fame? Movie star? Well know relatives?

My only claim is that my uncle Joseph Frantisek was the highest scoring pilot in Battle of Britain. What about you?

Edited by bronco
edited title to reflect true nature of post for you

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm proud to say Khun Bunyart Buntuttarn, Khun Prachuab Chaiyasarn and Khun Suthut Ngernmeurn were my classmate from TU, still in -touch and seeing them everytime when I come to BK. :o

This friendship has last over four long decades. :D

My father was crowned the best known tippler in Manchester for 18 consecutive years before his premature demise through falling into a beer vat.

It took him 48 hours to drown.

That must mean that you are my long lost Brother!!!

we know some people close to royalty but it's not allowed to discuss in here... :o

Well I once had a dog named Maa Deng so I suppose that makes us equals in our closeness to the Thai palace.

Edited by Johpa

This thread is rather like creating the rich list thread. For, those who truly have fame/money and/or have family/friends who do, will rarely, if ever, discuss it.

I'm proud to say Khun Bunyart Buntuttarn, Khun Prachuab Chaiyasarn and Khun Suthut Ngernmeurn were my classmate from TU, still in -touch and seeing them everytime when I come to BK. :o

This friendship has last over four long decades. :D

who are those people again?

My father was crowned the best known tippler in Manchester for 18 consecutive years before his premature demise through falling into a beer vat.

It took him 48 hours to drown.

That must mean that you are my long lost Brother!!!

children - i've found you at last - i survived and been in pattaya until i recently regained my memory.... :o tell mom not to wait up for me :D

Edited by Payboy