FM Movies.

NoshowJones

I am finding it very hard to watch FM movies any more, as well as the subtitles disappearing, if I settle down to watch some TV series, it keeps freezing and starts loading again with that circle going round in the middle of your screen. Any one recommend a similar site? Thanks.

• Thanks 1

On 2/21/2024 at 2:57 PM, delgarcon said:
Tinyzonetv.se and movies2watch.tv, 2 very reliable sites

Thanks, delgarcon. Will test access at the weekend for tinyzonetv.se but my protection software is indicating movies2watch.tv is a security risk. Have you experienced any difficulty? 🙏

On 2/21/2024 at 3:00 PM, Andrew Dwyer said:

Fmovies 

Hdtoday

I do find that the browser you run will affect the reliability of the streaming site.

I doubt that. I use Opera, and FM was very good for a long time until the last week.

You mentioned Fmovies, was that just a typo?

6 hours ago, AjarnMartin said:

Thanks, delgarcon. Will test access at the weekend for tinyzonetv.se but my protection software is indicating movies2watch.tv is a security risk. Have you experienced any difficulty? 🙏

I've had no difficulty with either site, but as they offer an almost identical film library, you might as well stick with tinyzone.

7 hours ago, brianthainess said:

Watch for free, Just tried to watch one for free, but can't, they want money ??????

Nah just close that small popup that asks if you want premium membership and you should be sweet, I just tried it again.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, AjarnMartin said:

I have had security alarms go off for tinyzone too but never had any problems.

5 minutes ago, ThaiFelix said:

Nah just close that small popup that asks if you want premium membership and you should be sweet, I just tried it again.

Thanks I just tried again and now I can watch, just by clicking the I>play Icon. Not the play now. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Kan Win said:

https://flixwave.to/

does not work any more.

Any clues as to why?

Win

Probably because of court action to shut the site down. They are listed in the linked articles.

"Hollywood Used ‘Dynamic+ Injunction’ to Shut Down movie-web and Other Pirate Sites"

https://torrentfreak.com/hollywood-used-dynamic-injunction-to-shut-down-movie-web-and-other-pirate-sites-240226/

https://torrentfreak.com/namecheap-suspends-zorox-to-upmovies-to-and-other-pirate-to-domains-240305/

Edited by freeworld

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh,

Thank you vey much for this info.

No probs, have found another site to download the remaining flies.

Thank you.

Win