What is going on with Asean now sending links to external sources

thesetat

Does anyone here actually trust to click on a link and never be sure where it will take you? Given the hackers abilities now infiltrating computers just by opening a webpage it is extremely dangerous to do. Especially unknowingly. 

I post this because for the first time, I clicked an email link sent to my email with the Aseannow email. It sent me to a completely different website. 

Albeit, I trust Aseannow up to a point with keeping their website free of hackers, but to send external links to private web pages is dangerous in my opinion. More dangerous than here. What are your thoughts about this? 

Be careful clicking on this one... It says trust no one as an expat newbie. Who knows who owns it or if it is safe to even open. 

Screen Shot 2024-02-22 at 3.42.06 PM.png

• Confused 2

Life is tough at times, a jungle, got to take a risk now and then. 

I reckon you got more chance of something going wrong walking down soi Buakaow and making friends with one of those foreigners 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Confused 1

All content and links are checked before publishing.

We are in total control of the links and they are verified, etc.

There no "private" websites involved, they are commercial. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Life is tough at times, a jungle, got to take a risk now and then. 

I reckon you got more chance of something going wrong walking down soi Buakaow and making friends with one of those foreigners 

hmm... i do not keep personal banking information on me walking down soi buakow.. nor do i keep other personal information other than some money and some photos of passport in case i am stopped