Forum upgrade in progress! ×

British tourist injured in money dispute with Thai ladyboys in Phuket

snoop1130

12 hours ago, Srikcir said:

In this case 1 ladyboy and two witnesses. Brit has no defense legally.

Amazing how many people are commenting without bothering to actually look into the details. It wasn't "1 guy and 3 ladyboys" - that's just crappy reporting. It was 2 guys who brought back 3 ladyboys to a villa that already had 2 other guys, 2 other girls, and 2 other ladyboys. Total NINE people - not four.

Blondie is on camera trying to stab him. Her "sister" is on camera running over one of them. Pretty sure that's a solid legal defense. Not to mention they have 4 other Thais (witnesses) there who weren't part of the brawl.

There's no doubt the ladyboys instigated the violence as a result of being short-changed (in their mind). Even in their own version of the events they told police it started from that.

12 hours ago, Jackbenimble said:

They can be a PITA (no pun intended) but generally I dont think they deserve the bashing they get on these forums.

Um, sure they deserve it. Your chances of being robbed by a ladyboy are exponentially higher than a lady. Your chances of getting in a fight with a ladyboy over minor things is also higher. Plenty of other trouble you can expect from a ladyboy that a lady wouldn't give you. Not that all of them are trouble - sure there are some who are honest - but generally ladyboy prostitutes tend to be trouble.

• Sad 1

On 2/22/2024 at 10:44 PM, G_Money said:

A shirtless 23 yo Brit not following up on the pre arranged terms, 4am, 3 LB’s.  Most likely alcohol involved.

Now what could possibly go wrong.

He forgets to get some KY?

Due to thorough research on the topic, 4000 per person seems extremely steep. 

My guess is he may have meant 4000 for all three. These things can get lost in translation. 

With the ladyboys, you have to be aware they may well be on hormone meds, and they can literally lose their horse manure if you wind them up. Best to avoid any confrontation. 

On 2/22/2024 at 8:58 PM, snoop1130 said:

British tourist sustain a knife injury following a dispute over money with three local ladyboys

The Brit has issues, 3 bloody ladyboy's. 

It always amazes me with so many beautiful females in Thailand why anyone would want to be naked with a smelling bloke. 

10 hours ago, LivinginKata said:

My wife talk to the owner. He was apologising to all the neighbours. Seems 10 lads staying. Damage 200,000 baht. They paid in cash after all visit ATMs.

I see now it's saying they were from Manchester, 10 lads is asking for trouble, more than likely was self checkin, 

On 2/24/2024 at 12:17 AM, PingRoundTheWorld said:

Um, sure they deserve it. Your chances of being robbed by a ladyboy are exponentially higher than a lady. Your chances of getting in a fight with a ladyboy over minor things is also higher. Plenty of other trouble you can expect from a ladyboy that a lady wouldn't give you. Not that all of them are trouble - sure there are some who are honest - but generally ladyboy prostitutes tend to be trouble.

That is possibly the most ignorant comment I have seen in a long time.