simnet

Aforek

Hello, I think to buy a sim net to have Internet on my smartphone, one year

I use Internet 99.99 % on my computer, but to have Internet outside can be useful : no need the fastest, best etc , just to connect if needed

so many options on Lazada that I don't know which one to choose

any suggestion ? thanks 

sim net รายปี - Buy sim net รายปี at Best Price in Thailand | www.lazada.co.th

Not sure to understand ; which sim card ? I have Internet at home with my smartphone, but I don't buy a special sim card for Internet, I have a 50 bahts AIS card, which doesn't  connect to Internet when I am outside, it works only for telephone  

11 hours ago, Aforek said:

Not sure to understand ; which sim card ? I have Internet at home with my smartphone, but I don't buy a special sim card for Internet, I have a 50 bahts AIS card, which doesn't  connect to Internet when I am outside, it works only for telephone  

I use the sim in the image below for internet on my phone. 1 year of unlimited data @ 15mbps (max) + 60 minutes free calls to any network per month. Also unlimited free calls to DTAC numbers. Works for me. I buy a new one every year year. Last year I paid 1590 baht, this year it's 2650 baht. Obviously before buying any card you need to check that you can get a good signal. 

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/-i3586408842-s13396853898.html

Untitled.jpg

Edited by Mutt Daeng

I was fed-up with putting 300baht (for internet) on my phone so, last May I went to the AIS shop in Big C, Sukhumvit Rd, near Pattaya Thai, and asked if I could pay annually. I was charged 2,500baht for the year --- a saving of 1,100baht for the 5G network.

Now, I'm not sure if that plan includes phone time and I don't watch movies etc. Obviously, it give me internet connection when out and about but, I use it primarily to piggyback (hotspot) my laptop off of it.

I think that there is a limit on its use (MPS/data etc) but, using it as I do, I have yet to reach any limit/cut-off.

My primary use is, as I say, to browse the internet (e.g. access to this forum), news sites and banking etc.  

12 hours ago, Aforek said:

Of course it can connect to the internet, you're just not using it properly.

• Agree 1

12 hours ago, Aforek said:

This is not correct. The 50 Baht AIS card can connect to the Internet if mobile data is enabled. And to do it cheaper you have to buy a data package from AIS for the existing card.