Restaurant Open All Night

caverzano

Is the "Danmark" Hamburger stall still on the go.?...Remember leaving the bars at 3-4 in the morning and always a lifesaver..

Been a while since I visited Patti... :o

Is the "Danmark" Hamburger stall still on the go.?...Remember leaving the bars at 3-4 in the morning and always a lifesaver..

Not noticed a Danmark stall for years. Can't leave the bars at 3-4 in the morning anymore, Wacky Tacky closed them all at 2

Not noticed a Danmark stall for years. Can't leave the bars at 3-4 in the morning anymore, Wacky Tacky closed them all at 2

You must have not been in pattaya for years I suppose

Gossip in soi day and night 2 great food, excellent breakfast with everything included (79 baht) at any time of the day or night and drink anytime. I know it is in the gay part of town but this restaurant is really good and cheap!

Do the little carts with a light bulb and grilled, uh, food stuff, count? Follow your nose, if the smell of burning chicken (or whatever) greets you and you're hungry, no finer feast.

Edited by booman

There used to be one on 2nd road near the Palm Villa and not far from the Malibu.

Also from mem.if you walk up Soi Diamond from Walking street (past the roundabout bars) and again onto 2nd Rd ..immediately turn right and........Ao nung burger and man farang ..krup... :o

There used to be one on 2nd road near the Palm Villa and not far from the Malibu.

Also from mem.if you walk up Soi Diamond from Walking street (past the roundabout bars) and again onto 2nd Rd ..immediately turn right and........Ao nung burger and man farang ..krup... :o

Burger King at Royal Garden Plaza

McDonalds at Royal Garden Plaza & another one further down towards Walking Street

Subway near Walking Street

Ground floor in Tops Supermarket Building there's a 24 hour diner

Highway Star several blocks past Kiss on 2nd Road