German villa party

fulhamboy

Some young German tourists/ roamers have rent a villa opposite us, our thai neighbours have complained,  we have complained, the music is still loud, nearly every night many germans coming to villa, cannabis smell, what can my thai girlfriend do ?

• Haha 2

There is police who personally deal with those cases. You wife do not know anybody, who knows someone?

Also ask someone at El Toro restaurant bar/cafe, they should have connections 🌞

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 2/28/2024 at 10:57 PM, fulhamboy said:

Some young German tourists/ roamers have rent a villa opposite us, our thai neighbours have complained,  we have complained, the music is still loud, nearly every night many germans coming to villa, cannabis smell, what can my thai girlfriend do ?

Have you spoke to them? Do you know how long they will be there for? Sometimes we let it slide, other times we call the police. Other times we may use it as an opportunity to go away for a few nights. I don't have any experience of never ending noise though, but the police, head of the village or landlord would probably need to be informed if the Germans are causing such inconvenience.

• Like 1

On 2/28/2024 at 11:31 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

If Thais complain about loud music, now then it must be LOUD.

Maybe convince them that they are not the only people who can do that. Maybe at 6am or whenever they sleep.

Thais will always complain about loud WESTERN Music. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

On 2/28/2024 at 11:43 PM, NoDisplayName said:

If you're going to blast loud music at YOUNG Germans, it better be Heino!

There's nothing like traditional Blasmusik at 6am when you're hungover!

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/2/2024 at 1:29 PM, OJAS said:

German TOTPs ...slightly different style, in 73 we had The Sweet, T Rex Slade.....

Imagine if you had to put up with this for your entertainment 😆 🤣 😂 

14 hours ago, ThaiPauly said:

German TOTPs ...slightly different style, in 73 we had The Sweet, T Rex Slade.....

Imagine if you had to put up with this for your entertainment 😆 🤣 😂 

Back in 73, living in the past sadly.

And I say sadly because there are guys in our age group who won't change with the times .

Edited by georgegeorgia

On 3/1/2024 at 4:09 PM, ChipButty said:

I know of a 2 bedroom pool villa with 12 Russians living there, same party every night, I know the old gezzer who lives next door,

That is so interesting and relevant...not!

Invite the german girlies at your villa and play a threesome game of poker. But I agree that some house developpments in Hin Lek Fai just rent to any scumbags as long as the money comes in.

Edited by Sigmund
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Sigmund said:

Invite the german girlies at your villa and play a threesome game of poker. But I agree that some house developpments in Hin Lek Fai just rent to any scumbags as long as the money comes in.

I would say that it is not limited to Hin Lek Fai; from what I have seen and heard from friends here is the same also applies is some so-called "luxury" estates in he Hua Hin area..