TM30 self-registration by tennant

Hi, I could do with some help please

I'm renting a house on a yearly basis. I'm in residence between two and four months a year, for now at least, using a six month multiple entry tourist visa.

Due to historic anomalies I'm pretty sure that there is no blue house book, but I will check on this with my landlord in a few days time when I see him.

What I would like to do is use the TM30 app to self-report my presence at the house when I am there, adn to do the same for my wife (on a similar visa).

Is there a way to do this such that it satisfies immigration please? 

Just having a go at this, but it seems you do need house book and house owners ID card to copy and upload to the site, if you can actually manage to register!

The online signing up for the online submission of the TM.30 notification should work without a hitch with the two document copies mentioned by proton, unless someone else is already signed up with the same house registration book.

3 hours ago, proton said:

Just having a go at this, but it seems you do need house book and house owners ID card to copy and upload to the site, if you can actually manage to register!

MUST upload blue book, owners id card to do it
I did it that way 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Well I registered and the password they emailed did not work, filled it out and uploaded passport image, wifes Id and 2 pages of house book, no response so no idea what to do next.

Posted (edited)

Well I could be buggered re self-registration or, indeed, any TM30 registration if, as I suspect, there is no blue house book for the property... If anyone has any good ideas about what to do about TM30 registration in that case please do say...

For a 30 day visa-exemption extension at an immigration office one can just use a guest house TM30 registration, but I don't see this as a viable longer-term plan if I move to a six-month multiple entry visa and thence to a retirement visa while staying in my current rented house 😬

Edited by mark_mark

2 hours ago, mark_mark said:

Well I could be buggered re self-registration or, indeed, any TM30 registration if, as I suspect, there is no blue house book for the property... If anyone has any good ideas about what to do about TM30 registration in that case please do say...

If there is no blue house registration book then the building has probably not yet been certified as fit for human habitation.

You'd be lying on the online form because you're not the owner and you have to enter in the house registration number and I'm not sure if you have to take a picture of the blue/book chanote I can't remember what I had to do.

Only the owners of a property are given a paper form TM30 to register guests by immigration. 

I suggest that you look up the penalty for lying on a government form.

Go do your TM30 yourself at immigration.  My immigration never asked for one. 

Edited by arick

11 hours ago, Maestro said:

If there is no blue house registration book then the building has probably not yet been certified as fit for human habitation.

Hang dong land registry gives out Blue books for condos that don't even have electricity or finished

The laws may have changed since I submitted the TM 30 several years ago when I was renting a house in chaham. The immigration officer in told me to fill out the form the bottom part of the form myself and submitted and I didn't need any signatures or paperwork from my landlord. So I did that successfully several times and I've now since bought a house so I can use the Blue Book.

I suggest going to your immigration office and asking explicitly if you can fill the forms yourself.

Good luck and I hope it works out for you.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/3/2024 at 3:55 PM, mark_mark said:

For a 30 day visa-exemption extension at an immigration office one can just use a guest house TM30 registration, but I don't see this as a viable longer-term plan if I move to a six-month multiple entry visa and thence to a retirement visa while staying in my current rented house 😬

You should be able to use a guest house TM30 for a retirement visa.  Depending on the office they may also want a copy of a rental agreement and the blue book and ID of the owner or manager of the guest house.

This may be interesting... I'm just dumping info into here

https://tm30.immigration.go.th/TM30/Foreigner/RegisterEN/Register.html

Notice in the second section that there is a point 2 "Letter of authorization to conduct the registration" which I believe may be this form here. This seems to imply that self registration is OK (at least ot my reading, which might be wrong).

At the end of the go.th link there is a handy vid

-------------------------------------------------

For completeness, these vids are on the channel hosting the "handy vid"

• Correcting residence information, TM.30 form

• Adding residental information to the TM.30 form

• Notification of individual aliens' accomodations using the tm.30 form

• Exporting evidence of accomodation notification form TM.30

• Searching for information  on notifying accommodations

I've done it with owners ID and Tabian Baan.

Used to work on old software but, although now registered as my own landlord, when I add myself as a visitor, screen goes to "processing" and when I do a search for my registration says "Data not found"