Forum upgrade in progress! ×

90 day rejected

2 hours ago, couchpotato said:

This is not correct. Sometimes (not always) you might have to do your next 90 days in person after you have been out of the country, or if you've changed your passport, but try online first.

The extension of your original visa is not tied to your 90 day reporting (sometimes they may coincide, but not usually) and as they are done separately, there is absolutely no rule that the next 90 day report after you've extended your visa for another year has to be done in person. The online system works well for most people.

What?  Are you saying the IO did not tell me after I had received my first 90 day permission that I could do the next one online??  As others have said, after a new annual extension it seems sometimes that the first 90 day report has to be done in person - dont ask me why - they never explain things like that here - and you should know that. And you should know there are rules and then there is what the Thai Authority person decides.

On 3/4/2024 at 1:01 PM, TPDH said:

Hi

Almost 3 months ago I got my 1 year marriage extension approved and at the same time I got a 90 day notification paper stamped into my passport. It says I gotta do my next TM47 filing on 13 March. 

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login - Tried to file here on the website but I'm getting rejected. Only comment provided is "Please contact the nearest Immigration Office in person immediately."

I'm still living on the same address as last time and it's the same as my TM30. All info is correct. 

Any idea why it's getting rejected? 

If I gotta go in person, where do you do that in Bangkok nowadays? Would prefer not to have to go all the way to Chaeng Watthana again. 

The website is...how can I put this?????? the website is <deleted>ty.

I have been constantly rejected since the online system has existed and I have always lived at the same address.

I was used to went to Chaeng Wattana, ask why I get rejected every time and they give me the masked version of Pikachu's face and say "I don't know".

3 hours ago, zhounan said:

I have been constantly rejected since the online system has existed and I have always lived at the same address.

I was used to went to Chaeng Wattana, ask why I get rejected every time and they give me the masked version of Pikachu's face and say "I don't know".

I suggest you try 90 report via mail.

It's pretty much fool proof for CW.

I also at different times had frustration with online reporting. 

Via mail is simple process for ongoing reporting. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

I suggest you try 90 report via mail.

It's pretty much fool proof for CW.

I also at different times had frustration with online reporting. 

Via mail is simple process for ongoing reporting. 

Exactly, I have been reporting by mail for 3 years and never had any problems. 

7 minutes ago, zhounan said:

Exactly, I have been reporting by mail for 3 years and never had any problems. 

Just backing up your post.

I was surprised that first time I did the report via mail that in my return envelope was a new TM47 form along with my receipt.

Obviously not as slick as online but certainly more reliable.  

I went to CW and did the 90 day report in person. The agent said that the reason it wasn't approved online was that the first 90 day report had to be in person. Next time I'll be able to do it online she said. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, bangkokspurs said:

if the online 90 day doesnt work. What do i have to bring with me to CW T47 blue house book TM30 anything else.

Passport.

departure card (TM.6) (if any) Example.

Previous notifications of staying over 90 days (If the applicant has been notified before) Example.

Completely filled in the notification form (TM.47) and signed by the applicant (not another person) Example.

Ignore the TM6.(suspended for airports) 

My most recent at CW they just wanted last TM47 receipt and new filled in form.

Had my lease etc, however was not looked at or required. 

I got the same "come into the office immediately message" and I went into CW and was told that now every time you leave the country and reset your 90-day - your first report back in the country cannot be done online - it must be done in person or by mail. This has nothing to do with TM30 or your type of visa. The online report system is not informed when you leave and return, thus the schedule that it keeps is thrown off and must be reset manually.  After the first 90 day report back, you can resume using the online reporting system. Again this was for CW - don't know if it applies in other provinces.

Well I submitted online 26th for due 7 April (copy data from last report) and received rejection notice at 0916 this morning.  No travel anywhere for years.  Previous reports accepted online.  Next extension in 4 months.  

Arrived CW at 1124 to get queue number 315 (currently serving 106).  Submitted TM47 and last receipt/passport at 1615 and everything fine with no questions asked.  

Strange.

FYI CW immigration building very busy, to include all food, 7 11 and such on floor below.  They also have blocked part of Soi 7 normal access road so have to snake around West side to get to entrance.

For the first time since online reporting was introduced I got my submission rejected. I thought it might be a mistake and tried again a few days later with the same result.

So, as instructed, I went to the immigration office (Songkhla Immigration, Hat Yai) in person, where naturally I asked why I couldn't do the reporting online and the answer I got was that the system wasn't working.

Photocopies required where of: passport picture page, extension of permission to stay, and entry stamp.

Total time spent (driving home-immigration-home included): about one hour.

22 minutes ago, nrasmussen said:

Total time spent (driving home-immigration-home included): about one hour.

Don't get your point.

It certainly would not be an hour if you lived in Bangkok or elsewhere had very long drive to immigration office 

36 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Don't get your point.

It certainly would not be an hour if you lived in Bangkok or elsewhere had very long drive to immigration office 

As said my visit last week was 7 hours including 2 hours of travel, here in Bangkok.  Queue number 315 at 1124 (more than 200 still in queue ahead of me) and departed at 1625.

6 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Don't get your point.

My point was that I wasted an hour doing what normally can be done at leisure in a few minutes. I apologise that that wasn't clear.

6 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

As said my visit last week was 7 hours including 2 hours of travel, here in Bangkok.  Queue number 315 at 1124 (more than 200 still in queue ahead of me) and departed at 1625.

Yeah, that's certainly unacceptable. I guess I should count myself lucky that I live where I only have to waste one hour total.