Thai Swifties fall victims to e-ticket scams

snoop1130

i nearly got done.

Brought 2 x tickets from the web (living in Oman at the time) for john Cleese in Melbourne.

Took my 85 YO mother there on the night when i went to the box office they told me i have been scammed, if someone was in our seats we couldn't go in and couldn't buy any other tickets because it was sold out.

Waited till most people were in seen our seats and was all good, box office told me that these online ticket places they book multiple tickets on the same seats.

No idea about this, the page that come up looked very legit and was the first site that pops up after i googled to buy tickets.

Ticketec the actual official Australian site for selling tickets was no where to be found, i think somehow these dodgy sites must block the original sites anyway be weary next time

1 hour ago, hotchilli said:

So much compassion... I won't shed a tear for you when you get scammed one day... 

Can you imaging flying to another country with friends to watch a much anticipated concert only to find out someone has scammed you?

Well fair enough... but I bet she got some mileage out of her misery on social media!

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, hotchilli said:

So much compassion... I won't shed a tear for you when you get scammed one day... 

Can you imaging flying to another country with friends to watch a much anticipated concert only to find out someone has scammed you?

my attempt at humor based on her beautiful but sad face. I would never make fun of her plight, I'm just curious what her tears taste like🧐🙂