Thai woman exposes half-naked motorbike rider (video)

webfact

5 hours ago, webfact said:

The victim added that the rider sent a message to her via Facebook Messenger after the incident asking her to delete the video.

“I’m sorry. I was drunk. You can make me do anything. I’m willing to give you a free ride for a month.”

The woman did not reply to the rider and insisted on taking legal action against him. Police stated that they would identify the rider and summon him for questioning at the police station.

A free ride for a month... dirty bugger.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Borommaratchachonnani 9 in Bangkok Noi district to Soi Ratchada 36 in Chatuchak district

That's a long soi name.

I love Chatuchak, next time I go I'm visiting this soi. 

I hope I don't see that half naked taxi motorbike. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

5 hours ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

The guy immediately apologised for being drunk, did not in any way molest or accost her, and made an offer as compensation - me thinks she is just after social media likes. 

Here we go.

It was 4.30am, she's a young woman, and she was obviously very scared so she asked him to stop where there were other people around. What might have happened if she hadn't? We'll never know but it could have been very bad.

And a taxi rider admitting he was drunk?

Glad you think there's no problem, what a lovely man you are.

The half naked motorcycle rider  problem has reached pandemics proportions and need to be stopped. 

I don't care which half is naked IMO half neked is hald naked.

leniency should be shown toward quarter naked motorcycle riders, three quarter naked motorcycle riders  should have book thrown at them.  Monocycles should be excluded 

The woman should be congratulated for he vigilance in the pursuit of justice and the Thai way!!

5 hours ago, digger70 said:

Thai woman exposes half-naked motorbike rider.

5555 Must have been too small for her otherwise she wouldn't have complained.

Absolutely hilarious! I assume you don't have a daughter, loser.

• Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

Taxi rider being drunk. OK, so no problem. All as normal.

True - but her posts were all about his dress or lack of it.  Clearly they never crashed or that would also be an issue. Either way he is in deep poo poo with Police - after admitting to being drunk.  Were they both wearing helmets - not the issue.

19 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

Here we go.
It was 4.30am, she's a young woman, and she was obviously very scared so she asked him to stop where there were other people around. What might have happened if she hadn't? We'll never know but it could have been very bad.
And a taxi rider admitting he was drunk?
Glad you think there's no problem, what a lovely man you are.

LOL - 20 year old out alone at 4.30am.  Maybe you dont but I know what that means - clearly you live in Utopia. She posts on social media to warn other girls out at the same time - LOL.  You believe anything - I am a sceptic when it comes to social media posts.  Do you recall that Chinese girl who walked that 'walking street' type place in a short dress and posted social media stuff about being afriad and that there were 'bad people' everywhere?  That was all about her getting social media exposure. Me thinks this one too.  I just love this 'me too' generation - not.   

54 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

LOL - 20 year old out alone at 4.30am.  Maybe you dont but I know what that means - clearly you live in Utopia. She posts on social media to warn other girls out at the same time - LOL.  You believe anything - I am a sceptic when it comes to social media posts.  Do you recall that Chinese girl who walked that 'walking street' type place in a short dress and posted social media stuff about being afriad and that there were 'bad people' everywhere?  

So people are not allowed to go out alone? It doesn't say if she was going home or going out - could have been coming home from work, could have been going out to work, you don't know, I don't know. She could have been coming home from a party, is that not allowed? 20 year old girls can't go out with friends?

That was all about her getting social media exposure. Me thinks this one too.  I just love this 'me too' generation - not.   

Yeah, she faked it, asked the motorbike driver to get drunk and expose himself. You are a sad, grumpy old man and I detect more than a hint of misogyny.

53 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

So people are not allowed to go out alone? It doesn't say if she was going home or going out - could have been coming home from work, could have been going out to work, you don't know, I don't know. She could have been coming home from a party, is that not allowed? 20 year old girls can't go out with friends?

Yeah, she faked it, asked the motorbike driver to get drunk and expose himself. You are a sad, grumpy old man and I detect more than a hint of misogyny.

It is very clear to me that you are a woke progressive looking for ways to be offended by the comments of others, and when you are offended (so easily) you blame that person for offending you and call them offensive names - I am surprised you did not call me a Na** .  By the way - do you have any pronouns I should use??

Just to clarify - the girl went to the Police and reported it - quite rightly !! But she then posted all about it on social media - there was absolutely no need to do that IMO - I reckon she did that for 'clicks/likes' and 'impact'.  You can disagree - but that does not mean you are correct - nor me too.

Your comment - "Yeah, she faked it, asked the motorbike driver to get drunk and expose himself." shows the problems when so easily offended - can you not see that you could be wrong - do you personally know her?  Let me tell you something you may not realise - when we were kids we wanted to be doctors, lawyers, nurses, military etc etc.  What is the number one 'profession' that Gen Zs want to be? Social Media Influencer. They do not behave or think they same that us older folks do, and until proven otherwise Iwill remain very sceptical over why she posted the video on social media after reporting the matter to the Police. 

12 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

Absolutely hilarious! I assume you don't have a daughter, loser.

You must be a loser to Know one hey,. 

Yes i have a Daughter .She wouldn't make a drama like this when Nothing happened and just told him to Go and F himself.

On 3/5/2024 at 3:33 PM, SAFETY FIRST said:

That's a long soi name.

I love Chatuchak, next time I go I'm visiting this soi. 

I hope I don't see that half naked taxi motorbike. 

Borommaratchachonnani is actually in Bangkok Noi, not Chatuchak.

But, you could start your excursion to Chatuchak from Borommaratchachonnani.

Just as she did.

• Thanks 1