Thai Bank western union application

Good morning.
I have a question: if money are sent on my name, but for some reasons i am not able to collect them, can i give the MCTN number and all details to my daughter and she will use the western union bank app. (on her name) to receive the money? Thank you.

3 minutes ago, Mika78 said:
Good morning.
I have a question: if money are sent on my name, but for some reasons i am not able to collect them, can i give the MCTN number and all details to my daughter and she will use the western union bank app. (on her name) to receive the money? Thank you.

No you cannot. But the sender can contact Customer Care and resend using your daughters name.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mike Lister said:

No you cannot. But the sender can contact Customer Care and resend using your daughters name.

Giving MCTN, sender details and amount is not possible? The application will know that the receiver is different? Thank you

If you send you provide your senders details.

You specify the recipient other than yourself. Your family member just needs to show proof of govt issued ID and the MTCN number and they can receive the money.

1 minute ago, freeworld said:

If you send you provide your senders details.

You specify the recipient other than yourself. Your family member just needs to show proof of govt issued ID and the MTCN number and they can receive the money.

This is not a cash pick up.

My concern is if my daughter can use her bank account linked to western union to receive the money for me in her account

5 minutes ago, Mika78 said:

I am not the sender, but the receiver, but cannot get it. So my concern is if my daughter can use her bank account linked to western union to receive the money for me in her account

No.