hdprime problems

Anyone else having problems? Frequent pauses on live tv. Catchup unusable due to constant freezes and sound syn problems. Internet 3bb fibre getting 300-400 mbps.

Any suggestions to solve problems.

Edited by DickThrust
  • Agree 1

5-10sec freeze and sound out of sync have been a problem for a long time.
If I watch a movie and it happens, I remember the time, go back and restart the movie.
If I watch catch up of something with commercials it usually works by jumping to just after the buffer marker.
No issues on live programs except occasional 5sec freeze.

A bit annoying, but hdprime is still a very nice TV/Movie option.

Then, how often are your 5 second freezes. That's exactly what I am getting. Think it's time to move on from hdprime. At the moment getting everything free elsewhere but would like reliable backup. Any sugestions?

2 hours ago, DickThrust said:

Thanks guys, seems like a problem at my end. All other platforms working ok just problems with hd prime. Any ideas?

Since my earlier post been running non stop with no problems, even played a complete reruns of Dads Army.

I have tried it on a few devices, android box, online on PC and streaming through Apple TV and sorry again no problems.

Have you checked which server you are using? Mine is set to TV server A. I have found changing server in the past helps if there is a problem.

Have you messaged them, you can contact them through telegram.

Edited by Georgealbert

3 hours ago, DickThrust said:

Anyone else having problems? Frequent pauses on live tv. Catchup unusable due to constant freezes and sound syn problems. Internet 3bb fibre getting 300-400 mbps.

Any suggestions to solve problems.

I'm having exactly the same problems. On demand playback is pathetic with constant skipping, usually on programs that I am keen to watch. I have complained but never received a reply. I also have the live tv freezes which I didn't expect with a 300Mb connection. I'm running it through an android box but that isn't to blame as the speedtest is just as good.

2 hours ago, DickThrust said:

Then, how often are your 5 second freezes. That's exactly what I am getting. Think it's time to move on from hdprime. At the moment getting everything free elsewhere but would like reliable backup. Any sugestions?

Teatime TV is much better quality, but no sport channels. 6 days on demand, around 600Baht/mth!

'Have you checked which server you are using? Mine is set to TV server A. I have found changing server in the past helps if there is a problem.'

I have tried Thai A and Thai B with no effect.

12 minutes ago, BenCrew said:

I'm running it through an android box but that isn't to blame as the speedtest is just as good.

There are Android boxes and then there are Android boxes.

Most people here still believe that the 900 baht box from Lazada will perform same as the 4K or even 10K baht box.

28 minutes ago, BenCrew said:

'Have you checked which server you are using? Mine is set to TV server A. I have found changing server in the past helps if there is a problem.'

I have tried Thai A and Thai B with no effect.

Did have a couple of times about a month ago when playback jumped a few times  during programmes.

If changing server dies not help, I have no other suggestion. I normally get fast replies if I message through their telegram group.

https://t.me/hdprime

I have also just tested mine on my phone without wifi, and still getting live TV streaming ok.

Not saying HDprime is problem free, but lately had no problems. I am in Sattahip area on 3BB, but that should not make a diffrence.

31 minutes ago, BenStark said:

There are Android boxes and then there are Android boxes.

Most people here still believe that the 900 baht box from Lazada will perform same as the 4K or even 10K baht box.

No, I'm not blaming my android box, as the first month's subscription worked perfectly.

4 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Looks good but does it work for non android smart TV, i just looked at your link and i can't see if it does, com dino here lol

You can run it on a non anroid smart tv via an android box or a firestick. I take my box back to the UK when I go every summer, hook it up to my older Sony non smart tv via the android box and perfect. 

• Thanks 1

I have an Android box that has worked perfectly for months.  No buffering.  Service is NT (old TOT).  But, I was getting an upgrade to the box yesterday (I had not watched TV in several days) and was told to expect possible major buffering because a major communications cable had been severed and will be sometime before repairs are completed.  For the first time last night I did have severe buffering.  Maybe every 30 seconds it would be buffering 10-15 seconds.  Hope whatever the problem is that it will be fixed soon.