Source Needed for Kelp Tablets

Source needed in Bangkok for kelp tablets.  All online sources, except one are charging about twice the price I am used to paying.  The sole reasonably priced one has not replied.  So, I'm looking for a store.  West of the river would be best, but can travel if necessary.

Please post back if you find a supplement store in Bangkok that charges less than 2-3 times what the stuff sells for "back home". 

It's sad to pull up Walmart or Amazon for a price check, and find out the price in Thailand is several multiples of what it should be.  But that's what I've generally found.

It is not based in Thailand but it ships quite rapidly to Thailand  has a Thai-specific web page, and is very savvy re Thai custom regulations and practices.

16 hours ago, allane said:

Thank you. Do you, or anyone, know if iHerb is based in Thailand ?  I couldn't determine online.

iHerb is based in the USA and ships from there to Thailand. Normal shipping time is between one and two weeks, sometimes less than a week.

My experience is very good with iHerb, also their handling of complaints. Only twice in many years have I had reason to complain, and they refunded without question, and quickly too. No need to return the product, but perhaps a photo may be asked for.

Choose Thailand and Thai baht (it may be automatic from your IP address, but if you use VPN it may be confused), then you see prices in local currency.

Finally beware that Thai customs have a limit of B1,500 to avoid duty and VAT. I have routinely gone over this, often up to 1,650 and once or twice around 1,700. But safest to be close to 1,500. If you order for more that 1,400 you also get free freight!

Good luck!

Thanks to all who provided information. While waiting, I decided to tr spirulina from GNC.  It's expensive too, but I have long wondered if it might serve as a kelp substitute.  The trial is now underway.