Trang Holds First-Ever Goat Costume Contest

1710231768_383274-tnamcot-768x426.jpg

TRANG, March 12 (TNA) – A group of goat farmers organized a goat costume competition, vying for the trophy for the first time in Trang province on Monday.

Owners dressed their goats as cowboys, focusing not only on their beauty but also on their good health and intelligence.

At the Agricultural Productivity Enhancement Learning Center in Kantang District, Trang Province, goat farmers organized the first-ever costume competition for goats.

Full story: Thai News Agency 2024-03-12

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

1000x500 AN marketing.png

• Haha 2

In related news, the 18 year old American is reported to have fled Phuket and said to be on his way to Kantang, Trang.

Edited by eisfeld
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

A group of goat farmers organized a goat costume competition, vying for the trophy for the first time in Trang province on Monday.

Owners dressed their goats as cowboys, focusing not only on their beauty but also on their good health and intelligence.

The goats beat the owners hands down.

17 hours ago, Crossy said:

I would say something about a certain religion, but I'd get baaaaa'd :whistling:

The one in the pink tutu is pretty hot!

Fetching my coat :smile:

I was thinking along along the same lines. Just couldn't come up with way of phrasing it as not offend some of the snowflakes 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1