Pattaya to Expand Lanes on Chaiyapruek Road for Improved Traffic Flow

webfact

image.jpeg

Pattaya —Pattaya City officials announced plans on Sunday, March 11th, to expand lanes on Chaiyapruek Road, heading towards Sukhumvit Road, to alleviate traffic congestion in the area.

The project involves creating designated left-turn lanes along Chaiyapruek Road to improve traffic flow and reduce congestion.

Mr. Worapot Phongphali, Assistant Secretary to the Mayor of Pattaya, and Mr. Praiwan Aromchuen, Deputy Head of the Pattaya City Council, visited the Chaiyapruek intersection on Sunday to assess the situation and gather information for the project.

By Aim Tanakorn

PHOTO: PRPATTAYA

Full story: THE PATTAYA NEWS 2024-03-13

- Discover how Cigna Insurance can protect you with a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment. For more information on expat health insurance click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

Media Power

Sometimes I swear they drop the plans on the floor, then reassemble them in reverse order.

Why didn't they do the improvements on Chaiyapruek BEFORE starting the 1-way on Jomtien Beach Rd?

• Agree 1

15 minutes ago, Darksidedude said:

I'm actually glad i don't live in Patts anymore, its just a endless cycle of road works that just go on for years

Interspaced with weekend festivities every weekend......

Let us get real....

Will cars leave the left lane clear for left turn traffic, or head to be at the front for a right turn, rather than be behind a  dozen or so vehicles? (Thinking of the Sukhumvit junction here).

22 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Interspaced with weekend festivities every weekend......

indeed place was awesome early 90s, i was single working 4 weeks on 4 off 6 MThs in patts every year for years

• Agree 1