Is he right or wrong?

Without corrupt and thai mafia, no foreign mafia, 

Simple

What do I confess I have done? Spent recklessly amount of money on restaurants, naightclubs, hotels, motorbikes. Paid 2000 baht for housebook, and numerous speedtickets.

• Thumbs Up 1

HAHAHA... he has a warped view and paints all farang with a broad brush... rather than looking for and dealing with the real issue he chooses to point his finger at the very small segment of the criminals that come to THAILAND... by the way... they come here because it is easier to be a criminal in THAILAND.

Bloody foreigners again!!! Too bad tourists provide 20% of GDP! Looks like you're stuck with them, Thailand, be careful what you wish for!!! You encourage them to come, I'ts your own fault! It weren't us!!!

"But come, stay, but be respectful".

Well, another stand-up comic. I like to be entertained of course, but this the most serious looking entertainer I have ever seen.

But must give it to him, he has a way to use irony in his performance.

Since might be no other place where disrespect is so prevalent in the culture.

No respect for the environment, plastic, papers and garbage everywhere, nobody here can bend over to pick up anything.

No respect for the right of others to safely use the streets to go to work, to school, to go buy food, no safety while on the streets.

No respect for any traffic laws, no respect for others to use the roads, as they will park on a main lane, just to go do some errand.

No respect for the expectation of foreigners to use immigration laws that are clear, easy to understand, and quick to finalize.

No respect for foreigners for their expectation to be treated fairly and equally as the people of the land here.

So yes, there are some foreigners who come here, and copy some of those above traits, some, in minute proportion. As it seems to be the way to go here....

And this is seen as "disrespect".

But I might have written this in vain, since it was simply a parody of some kind, performed by a clown.

My apologies then....

• Thumbs Up 1

Allow undesirables into the country for 90 days Visa free in the name of economic recovery - what could possibley go wrong. There is a reason people from certain countries are not easily allowed into the West - and yet Thailand has allowed them to freely enter for 3 months with no questions asked.  And guess where they mainly went - to the most corrupt place in the country - Phuket. Good luck getting them to leave later - they will be dug into the corrupted systems like an Alabama tick.

Here's a revelation, try getting the Police to actually enforce the law and have meaningful consequences to an action regardless of status or family name.

To sum him up "don't do as we do, do as everyone should" 

He is right a bit maybe but for the very end 'we do not do that to you', the Thais do all kinds of stuff in other countries in terms of business, corruption and bribes. It's always these Thais who then do like foreigners, because they likely studied abroad or whatever, who speak like if Thailand is some fairytale.

To say Thais can do bribes and corruption, but you as a foreigner should not, is obviously stupid to say as well. You can't live a easy life in a country where corruption thrives, without joining the corruption sometimes, specially if you live in certain areas or you would do business in perhaps hospitality and tourism.

When in Rome, do as the Romans do. If he wants foreigners to not do it, start with addressing the locals their actions and behavior instead of the 0.0001% incidents caused by foreigners here.

Edited by ChaiyaTH