Thai Student Activists Demand Thaksin's Arrest: Present 6 Proposals

webfact

"Joke of the day". Thinking anything the people want will make a difference in Thailand. Or change anything. Military and communist run countries are all the same. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

It's probably the same paid protesters that the military use in every action again Thaksin.

Military and Thaksin runs the goverment together now.

• Agree 2

6 hours ago, les1 said:

Never going to get your 20 million because majority of Thais supported Thaksin.....& will do again I am sure (Red Shirts).

Everyone I know in Issan who used to support Thaksin, is no longer behind him, they feel completely betrayed by his sell out to the Army, and they feel like his principles no longer apply. I'm not sure where you're getting your information from but his support base is quite low. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Everyone I know in Issan who used to support Thaksin, is no longer behind him, they feel completely betrayed by his sell out to the Army, and they feel like his principles no longer apply. I'm not sure where you're getting your information from but his support base is quite low. 

I have 3000 Thai contacts many from Issan they all voted MFP 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, daveAustin said:

👍 Kudos. That’s the way to do it. Hopefully it will wake up the rest of the country to do something about this farce. 10M pee’d off Thais on the streets might make a difference. 

If 10 million Thais didn't stand up and protest at every military coup, where will they find 10 million because a bunch of students are unhappy.

I can understand the students protesting about other students who were jailed by the previous government, but threatening "action" if Thaksin is not put in jail seems a waste to me.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

"confused", for heavens sake, what is confusing about what I said? I really don't think it could be clearer.

Talk about a much misused emoji! Face it, it is used to mean "I don't agree". Fair enough, if you don't agree, post then, rebutting what I said!

Don't let the trolls get to you!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

"his support base is quite low" in your opinion.

Maybe, but I see no mass demonstrations against him unless you refer to a few dozen "students" and the usual A.N. haters.

• Like 1