Police still targeting Big Joke over BNK Master website case. Arrest warrant considered

webfact

I don’t understand why are they having difficulty getting Big joke a  warrant, they don’t know where he is how hard is it to serve the guy a warrant they know where he lives they know where he is because the Rennett security guard wouldn’t let them in the housing complex where he lives holy guacamole, and now he’s gonna go on vacation with his family to England want to serve the Guy war and get them into talking with you before he leaves the country or do you want to leave the country, very confusing how you can’t give somebody a warrant TIT 

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, FangFerang said:

He must have disrupted the flow of tea money somewhere, so he is being given a warning to play ball or get off the field......

Golf, play golf, so many holes...you know

5 hours ago, crazykopite said:

Corruption is rife in the police in the past i refused to make a donation if I had I could have had it done and dusted within a few hours and my property returned instead I had to wait a further few weeks ! I would imagine if Big Joke sings a lot of high ranking police will be going abroad on extended holidays never to return as I doubt they hold as much power as the fugitive has !

He’s not a fugitive. His trip was planned before and with permission from PM , also his trip was not hidden from the press but widely publicized. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TheFishman1 said:

I don’t understand why are they having difficulty getting Big joke a  warrant, they don’t know where he is how hard is it to serve the guy a warrant they know where he lives they know where he is because the Rennett security guard wouldn’t let them in the housing complex where he lives holy guacamole, and now he’s gonna go on vacation with his family to England want to serve the Guy war and get them into talking with you before he leaves the country or do you want to leave the country, very confusing how you can’t give somebody a warrant TIT 

Well, maybe you should read more national news. The case has been taken over by the NACC as ordered by the PM himself, and will be investigated by them, and not the police. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TheFishman1 said:

What a joke, so they’re not able to serve him a warrant they’re giving him time to go on a vacation to the UK what public official who’s under such scrutiny and they can’t serve him a warrant he’s going to go leave to go on vacation something smells very fishy here TIT

There hasn't been any warrant issued yet. They are thinking of requesting a warrant.

What happened so far is they issued a police summons which carries no requirements to do anything. The suspect can go and talk to them on a voluntary basis. A summons is equal to the police saying "please come to the station, we'd like to talk".

• Like 1

Seems most on here are always complaining about the corruption in Thailand and when someone with teeth starts doing something about it you switch sides and cry foul with those that ARE corrupt.

Big Joke, if you read this you can come and stay at my house. :wai:

Only downside is, if he proves and convicts all those in power who are corrupt Thailand will have to bring in farmers to fill the 100,000 new vacancies in the government and then we'd run short of rice.

• Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, Dave1954 said:

He's under criminal investigation shouldn't be allowed to leave the country or enter the UK

Sometimes it's more advantageous to allow suspects to leave the country. 

Thaksin, Yingluk, and Boss come to mind. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/25/2024 at 6:28 AM, flyingtlger said:

Wait, he's in the UK.

Things will blow over 😜......

similar to parasites which turn on and eat each other........disgusting creatures.