45th Bangkok International Motor Show held in Thailand

image.jpeg

A visitor looks at a BYD e-Platform 3.0 during the 45th Bangkok International Motor Show in Bangkok, Thailand, March 27, 2024. The 45th Bangkok International Motor Show kicked off here on Wednesday and will last until April 7. (Xinhua/Wang Teng)

image.jpeg

Visitors look at a MG Cyberster during the 45th Bangkok International Motor Show in Bangkok, Thailand, March 27, 2024. The 45th Bangkok International Motor Show kicked off here on Wednesday and will last until April 7. (Xinhua/Wang Teng)

image.jpeg

A visitor experiences a Xpeng P7i during the 45th Bangkok International Motor Show in Bangkok, Thailand, March 27, 2024. The 45th Bangkok International Motor Show kicked off here on Wednesday and will last until April 7. (Xinhua/Wang Teng)

image.jpeg

A visitor takes photos of a Hyper SSR at the booth of GAC Aion during the 45th Bangkok International Motor Show in Bangkok, Thailand, March 27, 2024. The 45th Bangkok International Motor Show kicked off here on Wednesday and will last until April 7. (Xinhua/Wang Teng)

image.jpeg

Visitors look at a Lumin of Changan Auto during the 45th Bangkok International Motor Show in Bangkok, Thailand, March 27, 2024. The 45th Bangkok International Motor Show kicked off here on Wednesday and will last until April 7. (Xinhua/Wang Teng)

Source: Xinhua | Editor: huaxia

Source: XINHUA 2024-03-28

- Discover how Cigna Insurance can protect you with a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment. For more information on expat health insurance click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

1000x500-3.png

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, flyingtlger said:

Gotta go check out the new cars as well as the hot "Pretty Gals" 😍......

I must ask, how come you are first on near all posts you respond too, is there a secret..........:ninja:

4 hours ago, alex8912 said:

Ask Tug 

The secret is what time zone I’m in and what time I tend to browse the internet simple as that +my deep concern over a certain you know who …..back on topic are they showing that ultra utilitarian cheap Toyota truck?I like the promise of an ultra simple no frills straight forward truck

23 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

Duh.........Definitely the weirdest post for the week.

The title states 

"45th Bangkok International Motor Show held in Thailand "

Of course it is held in Thailand!! where else would the Bangkok show be held" .

Unless they don't think we know Bangkok is in Thailand. 

But I get it, My jokes are so esoteric , sometimes I don't even get them.:laugh:

On 3/28/2024 at 6:18 PM, Tug said:

The secret is what time zone I’m in and what time I tend to browse the internet simple as that +my deep concern over a certain you know who …..back on topic are they showing that ultra utilitarian cheap Toyota truck?I like the promise of an ultra simple no frills straight forward truck

I like the look, but found the cab a bit cramped. 

I went to the show today and amazed at how many brands I had never heard of. 

Surprisingly, and unlike last year, I thought Toyota was the most crowded, and a lot fewer people at BYD and the other Chinese manufacturers, but it just might be that they were spread much thinner with all the new brands. 

I sat in quite a few vehicles, but nothing I would buy. I really liked the way the Kia Carnival felt, but not the way it looked. 

The new Neta sports car I thought was good looking, and was surprisingly roomy, but I thought the interior was a bit spartan. 

I thought the best-looking gash was at the Harley display. Jeans, chains, leather and flannel shirts, but they did a dance routine that was hotter than a fresh fu*ked fox in a forest fire. 

• Like 1