Does My Wife Still Love Me?

Naam

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when we had lunch today i asked her to pass the salt. she replied "reach out and get it yourself!"

do you think her love for me has faded after nearly 28 years of marriage? :o

It's over, deal with it! :D

Edited by Jeff1

when we had lunch today i asked her to pass the salt. she replied "reach out and get it yourself!"

Did she make your lunch?

no, we have a housemaid who cooks and who has nice (.)(.) and a nice (_!_), unfortunately the maid is married to our gardener.

:D

you mean i should divorce her? :D

Dr. Naam, it is only important if you want to have sex with your wife and she says "reach out and get it yourself."

Dr. Naam, it is only important if you want to have sex with your wife and she says "reach out and get it yourself."

a real good one Prince! :D

Did she make your lunch?

no, we have a housemaid who cooks and who has nice (.)(.) and a nice (_!_), unfortunately the maid is married to our gardener.

Yep, fading to black. It always starts with the salt and moves rapidly to "cut your own toenails".

1.do you think her love for me has faded after nearly 28 years of marriage? :D

Did she make your lunch?

no, we have a housemaid who cooks and who has nice (.)(.) and a nice (_!_), 2. unfortunately the maid is married to our gardener.

1. Yes; such an answer from your wife is not polite :D

2. send the gardener on a 12 months' round-the-world trip and hope he doesn't come back :o

LaoPo

maybe she was piss$d off because you were already on yer 2nd bottle of sherry? :o

second bottle no can do mate! my Old Lady runs a tight ship in that respect and i am grateful that she watches out that i'm not overdoing it (as i did last year when our home was under construction). but then it was not Sherry but Vodka, Gin and you name it after spending a few hours on the construction site.

Salt's bad for you, Dr Naam. Surely you know that. Your beloved wife is only thinking of your health. She figures maybe you won't reach for it - better for you. But even if you do reach for it, at least you're getting some exercise into your daily routine. What a wise & caring lady! :D :D

And as for those of you that recommended the maid - I'm shocked & appalled!!! :o

And as for those of you that recommended the maid - I'm shocked & appalled!!! :o

The good Dr. started it himself, mentioning her.... :D

We would never have known if he didn't mention the attractiveness of his maid with his sensually made-up 'Emoticons'...

He played the ball and we kicked it back.

It's just fun NR, don't feel shocked & appalled.

If someone is starting a topic about 'handing the salt or not'...well, what can you expect ?

LaoPo

Dr Worf, surprised to see such a thread title from your good self, but upon reading the posts, I'd say perhaps your memory is fading:

Has she reached menopause yet?

you're asking the wrong questions. its could you please pass me the new 1 baht gold chain I bought this morning? :D

you mean i should divorce her? :D

Thats exactly what I mean! After 28 years of marrage you should have your meal tenderly salted to perfection and never even need salt on the table to put you through such a horrid ordeal.

I would keep an eye on the gardener, if I were you :D