Does My Wife Still Love Me?

Naam

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

u stole this from mr and mrs smith...

i am a German. we Germans invade, kill, rob, get drunk and rape. BUT WE DO NOT STEAL! :D

I thought "rob" and "steal" meant the same thing? :o

when we had lunch today i asked her to pass the salt. she replied "reach out and get it yourself!"

do you think her love for me has faded after nearly 28 years of marriage? :D

May be she tries to help you cut down those salt intake.

Married for nearly 28 years, I recon you're in the 50s. Dr. Naam, you know very well that salt can harm the body of a man your age.

Don't forget to give her a dozen of long stem red roses tonight. :o

I recall a similar incident with my chattel and then realised that I had inadvertently placed her below the salt cellar much to her evident chagrin. Perhaps it's just a matter of geography?

When in doubt, give the old girl a bit of an airing.

Get rid of the maid, sack the gardener, chain your wife to the bedpost.....

You married her only so that she should serve you. Isn't this why men marry women??? :D

She, the slave, had the nerve and audacity to asSALT your kindness by allowing her to eat at the same table as you.

Have your wicked ways with her then throw her out into the snow....she needs to be taught a valuable lesson about diner table etiquette.

OOOPS!!!

I can hear some of our female members sharpening their knives.......

........don't get up, I'll see myself out. :o

when we had lunch today i asked her to pass the salt. she replied "reach out and get it yourself!"

do you think her love for me has faded after nearly 28 years of marriage? :o

Did she make your lunch?

How many times before dumb ass farangs like you learn that when you marry these no good lazy money grabbing Thais that were obviously ex ( still active Im sure) bar girls you are going to get ripped off. Its a s plain as can be.

Your real problems are just beginning, soon it will be the ketchup or water then shell want the whole house , her family will be in like a rat up a drain pipe.

Best advice I can give you is bulldoze the house now and throw the salt all around which will give her incredible loss of face.

You should have stayed in your own country its all your own fault.

Anyone thinking of marrying a Thai should do well to think very hard about it!!!!!!!!!! One day it will be your salt!!!!!!!! :D

What about if the moon is made of cheese????? WHAT!!!!!! you mean it isnt????

Its ok Aujuba Dr N. can learn to do the honourable flying off the balcony (30thfloor) Farang trick whilst humming "Sie lieb dicht" by the Beatles

( excuse incorrect spelling Dr N.) :o

How many times before dumb ass farangs like you learn that when you marry these no good lazy money grabbing Thais that were obviously ex ( still active Im sure) bar girls you are going to get ripped off. Its a s plain as can be.

just for the record :D

-my wife is neither Thai nor has she ever been a bar girl. the latter of course to the best of my knowledge... as i don't know how she made a living in her former lives.

:D

on a sidenote: calling you Sir an azzhole would be quite unfair towards azzholes :o

u stole this from mr and mrs smith...

i am a German. we Germans invade, kill, rob, get drunk and rape. BUT WE DO NOT STEAL! :D

I thought "rob" and "steal" meant the same thing? :o

quite incorrect. a gentleman robs in bright daylight. those who steal are not gentlemen!

:D

joke aside; there is indeed a big difference between "robbing" and "stealing".

:o I had such a good laugh when I read this thread thanks Dr N, sorry your wife isnt Thai, of course this was your real mistake as she would have not only got the salt and then sprinkled it gently over your saurkraut?, Lieb frau milch etc etc but probab;ly massaged it into your manly self whilst telling you how handsome you were ( goes without saying) a s this is what MY THAI WIFE would have done as do all Thai wive's , dont you know??

On a side note sometimes my backside can make more sense than my mouth!!!!!! hm maybe most of the time for that matter????

PS have you seen that bluddy pidgeon again as he too got me in Pattya last week?

Married for nearly 28 years, I recon you're in the 50s. Dr. Naam, you know very well that salt can harm the body of a man your age.

nope. i was a "late bloomer" and managed successfully to avoid marriage till age 36. but then i was trapped.

:o

Oh did I mention MY THAI WIFE??

at first you did not. it does not matter that your wife is thai but i am sure you have hurt the feelings of a lot of TV-members and readers even if some of them might have taken your outburst as tongue-in-cheek.

Does my wife still love me?

I don't think completely straight people ever wonder about such things. I mean, honestly..

If the answer to "Does she still swallow" is in the affirmative, then no need to ponder the fruity-girlie stuff.

nope. i was a "late bloomer" and managed successfully to avoid marriage till age 36. but then i was trapped.

i know that feeling

i know that feeling

good to know that i'm not alone :D

It's always sad when a relationship comes to an end Dr. Naam, I feel for you. When things have reached this level of spitfullness it is clear that you have to be the man and move on. Plenty more fish in the sea. :o

Perhaps consider a pre-nuptual agreement protecting you from such violations in any future relationships?

All the best.

It's always sad when a relationship comes to an end Dr. Naam, I feel for you. When things have reached this level of spitfullness it is clear that you have to be the man and move on. Plenty more fish in the sea. :o

Perhaps consider a pre-nuptual agreement protecting you from such violations in any future relationships?

All the best.

the situation is clearly deteriorating. but for that it's better to start a new topic :D

So is your wife Yerman?

she is a 'yerman' citizen since more than twenty years but not an ethnic german :o

Ah, now I see it all clearly, Dr, Naam.

The crux of your problem is simple.

You should have married an East German.

They're much more knowledgeable about a man's needs.

Dr. Naam: back to your own question:

Does your wife still loves you ? :o

And, if so..........WHY ?

And, if not.........WHY NOT ?

Thinking of it, maybe it's better to put the salt in your pocket next time, so you don't have to ask for it anymore.. :D

LaoPo