Emergency lines police fire ambulance

georgegeorgia

Have you ever called the emergency line in Pattaya

Is it a different number the ambulance?

Did they respond ok?

I'm remembering a few years ago in Pattaya I helped a farang in a restaurant who was choking , unfortunately after he vomited it out he started abusing me 

Apparently the staff had called a ambulance in which he was still required to pay 

Edited by georgegeorgia

I've seen case where the business call for Bangkok Hospital ambulance when their customers needed one in their shop, only once they start to realize which hospital they're going to that they jumped out of the ambulance and ran off

• Haha 2

Quite a few years ago we got attacked by a machete, stick, bar, wielding  group that just came out from behind the trees on an unlit rural road, 11pm Sat, we managed to drive off on our 110cc M/C home about 1k away, shaking I called the tourist police national number, Line busy, line busy, line busy, I then called the local police, who came out at 10am Next day!!!.They collected the dropped weapons. Not once did they talk to me or look at the damage to my M/C.

It's a very long story, but it turned out they were a group of Cambo construction workers living in a camp near the incident, it was a case of mistaken identity, ( I was driving main beam on ) They were after 2 Thais that they had an altercation with earlier, Oh yeh they copped it too about 5min after us. Luckily both my wife and I got away without injury. 

The locals were Very supportive to us saying nothing had ever happened like this before in 20yrs. The local village 'security' guy used to follow us home for a while after that. It was the MAIN police station that sorted it out, and came to our house. I hate long posts Phew.

11 minutes ago, Pattaya57 said:

Have you run out of thread ideas? You already did this last October but you were only a witness to someone choking then. Now you helped him and he abused you. Nice story change 😆 

I think that bob smith, who has been hogging the dross limelight lately has given poor old george a bit of performance anxiety.

Its make or break for george now, with his next few dross-topics.

• Haha 2