Russian fighting it out with hotel guests and Police.

roo860

non elected PM asked them to come, wide open the doors to the quality tourists ... not once did Thailand wonder why the Europeans don't want them, Spain, France, Portugal and Italy rejected many VS Thailand rolled out the red carpet, they got what they wished for, shouldn't complain  555

3 hours ago, Stocky said:

Little point the silly sod will be cannon fodder in the 'Special Operation' soon enough - RIP Ivan.

I doubt it. I think he will be well connected back home and strings will be pulled.

36 minutes ago, retarius said:

He would have been shot dead 100% by the cops in the US for such a display. 

And that would be before anyone found out the  reason this individual was so angered.  Yes?

20 minutes ago, ningnong said:

They used a taser on him in the end. Pretty good video from ThaiRath news here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsaQWNGU8qM

The little Russian has some fighting skills! Funny how that bloke in the black t-shirt thought he was tough and kept getting knocked over with ease 😆

I suppose being short, stocky and almost naked (like a greased pig) helped the Russian keep going. 

Would love to know the back story to this. 

15 hours ago, Chetzee said:

what is it with Russians jumping immigration queues at Thai airports ?? Is it because getting in front of other queuing punters is like Winning large in their little lives ?    asking for a friend 

You can tell your friend that it is because a good percentage of them are ignorant prxxks with no manners.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

15 hours ago, Chivas said:

Yep same as those 2 New Zealand morons already persona non grata for life no matter what the outcome of their court case

As with this idiot lock him up and deport for life upon release....he'll soon be utilising his excess energy on the Ukrainian front

Yep, this guy aint Russian,   he is a 'bro' of the flightless birds dum n dimmer! 

16 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

Just shoot the idiot.

Does RTP have tasers, never seen them using the device? Instead the officers in the video seem outclassed fighting the Russian who himself is flaying away. 

6 minutes ago, Srikcir said:

Does RTP have tasers, never seen them using the device? Instead the officers in the video seem outclassed fighting the Russian who himself is flaying away. 

They need help from the 2 heavies in the immigration 'smart car' often lurking in Pattaya City famed "tourist zone"! 

Send him home to Mr Putin, Schittsskigrad with a 10year ban on returning.

Ohand while at it, throw in / out the rest of the Soviet troublemakers with 10 year bans on returning.

Edited by Phil1964
Typo
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, brianthainess said:

Why don't they carry Tasers, and use them on idiots trying to resist arrest. 

Or would that need an apology from the PM. 

Because like all police equipment and uniform, it has to be supplied and paid for by the officers themselves. 

Proper Tasers are expensive, so like Body Worn Video, are very unlikely to arrive here.

• Agree 1

19 hours ago, transam said:

I think he will be doing that stuff in a trench near his real home, sooner than he thought........:unsure:

Give him a chance in ukraine, no need for him to come back here, i suspect.