K-Plus not working from USA?

I've been using K-Plus (and its predecessor) on my phone from both Thailand and the US for years. For the last few days, the K-Plus app stopped working from my home in the US. The app just hangs while trying to connect, then after several minutes, a message pops up saying they're experiencing a high volume of traffic which may affect availability. Same thing is happening on my wife's phone, except she gets a message asking if she wants a call-back.   K-Biz on the Kasikorn website works, but it's incredibly slow. A couple of minutes to process the login, and a couple more to access account details. It's the same situation whether I'm using a VPN or not (our phones are not using a VPN). It was working fine just a couple of weeks ago.  Anyone else having similar problems?

I had problem accessing the app and website from the UK on Tuesday (about 5pm Thai time). I waited a couple of hours and then they both worked fine.

Edited by soi3eddie
  • Thumbs Up 1

Yes K-Bank seems a lot slower and I've had the same 'busy traffic' pop up. But if I switch to my SIM for internet from home wifi it works. Are you connecting roaming or from a local wifi connection?

Edited by Stocky
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Stocky said:

Yes K-Bank seems a lot slower and I've had the same 'busy traffic' pop up. But if I switch to my SIM for internet from home wifi it works. Are you connecting roaming or from a local wifi connection?

Phone is connecting via local wi-fi (I don't have international roaming enabled for my Thai SIM).  After 3 days of not being able to connect, I tried it again a few minutes ago (5:30PM Thai time), and K-Plus is now working after just a short delay to connect.  Whatever problem they were having seems to have been worked out.  Thanks for your response.