Grab food sucks in Thailand

I suppose it makes a change from the guys who lost millions to a Pattaya hooker, p!ssing and moaning about 20 baht.

Does the OP think the guy who delivers his food should work for free, and run his scooter for his benefit also?

I'll start using Grab when I am in a wheelchair. I want my food hot.

6 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I suppose it makes a change from the guys who lost millions to a Pattaya hooker, p!ssing and moaning about 20 baht.

Does the OP think the guy who delivers his food should work for free, and run his scooter for his benefit also?

I'll start using Grab when I am in a wheelchair. I want my food hot.

I was once told by a Brit acquaintance that he was so hungry a few days earlier that he was even willing to pay the 10 baht fee to use Grab delivery when he ordered food to be delivered.  

I was surprised someone would even need to consider a fee so inconsequential when making a decision.

It's a service of convenience, pay for or don't, but don't complain, and still use constantly.   It is definitely convenient and possibly cheaper if living in Krung Thep and want something particularly, especially if anywhere close to rush hour, an all you have is a car.

Or get your lazy butt down on the street and pick something up, surely there three 7-11s within walking distance, if not near a street vendor soi.  Can even pick up an almost cold beer ... all on the cheap.

Never had a problem when there and using, just too easy, and well worth the small charge.  Though do prefer to order direct from vendor, and last time I did, they added 40 baht delivery charge anyway.

Petrol is ฿38+/-, and not like you CCs are tipping ... :coffee1:  as most Thais don't.

Edited by KhunLA