Australian Tourist in Coma After Wading into Pattaya Sea While High on Marijuana

webfact

You do get the odd numb-nuts (to say the least) among the tens of millions of tourists coming to Thailand as

these pages have been shown...

Edited by ezzra
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, webfact said:

An Australian tourist was rescued after nearly drowning at Pattaya Beach on Monday, April 1st, 2024. The tourist smoked marijuana before the incident, said his wife.

The incident happened at 03:16 AM

As dumb as it gets.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Bday Prang said:

It is indeed absolutely pathetic but the uninformed prohibitionists will of course fully embrace this as the truth, we will hear a lot more incredible reports like this over the next few links, In the lead up to any proposed changes in legislation.  If this is the best they can do, they really are clutching at straws

This regurgitation of reefer madness should be called out for the b/s that it is.  It really is an insult to (most)  peoples intelligence

with cannabis possibly popping up on a few states ballot this coming election the timing couldn't be worse for them to do an about turn. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Thingamabob said:

I very much doubt weed was the cause of this incident. Alcohol more likely to be the culprit, as the man's wife later confirmed.

It is possibly a factor.... a mix of the two..... I  know that the two do not mix well with me.