Australian Tourist in Coma After Wading into Pattaya Sea While High on Marijuana

webfact

45 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

58 years old, Australian, 3 am, drunk on alcohol and high on weed.

What could go wrong?

If he was Brit be hiring ladyboys instead

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

57 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

It is possibly a factor.... a mix of the two..... I  know that the two do not mix well with me. 

The two don't mix well at all, however the side effects of mixing the two do not include an urge to indulge in any physical activity and are generally confined to a short episode of nausea and vomiting 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Three hours before he had pad thai at a street cart, why wasn't that in the headline?

If it really was the weed that sent him zonking, I want some of that!

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Bday Prang said:

And as I predicted the choreographed media assault on cannabis has started again,  Fake news without doubt, I'm not saying the incident didn't take place, but I am pretty much certain that cannabis was not responsible for him sinking,   If losing buoyancy was a side effect (which it is not) this would not be the first time this has happened, and as there is no evidence that cannabis was a contributory factor why was it even mentioned?  

His wife apparently mentioned it but it might well have been dreamt up by a story seeking journo. On such rumours are laws built. Irresponsible reporting if not confirmed. TPN should publish a retraction if it's found not to be the case. It's a pity the god of ganja can't sue for defamation. Maybe the Ganja Traders Association could, if it existed. I suggest they form an alliance amongst themselves to defend the good name of ganja. I'm sure there'd be millions applying to join. Sue the butts off these quacks and politicians who defame it.

Edited by bradiston
  • Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Let me guess, they found weed on his body and then made this fake news headline?

Seaweed maybe? Sorry. I hope you recover very soon, Loy, or maybe Roy. No disrespect!

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Tropicalevo said:

Or whilst high on weed.

Have there been any reports of cannabis use being the proven sole cause of, or even a contributing factor of a traffic accident, I certainly have never heard of one, 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, bradiston said:

His wife apparently mentioned it but it might well have been dreamt up by a story seeking journo. On such rumours are laws built. Irresponsible reporting if not confirmed. TPN should publish a retraction if it's found not to be the case. It's a pity the god of ganja can't sue for defamation. Maybe the Ganja Traders Association could, if it existed. I suggest they form an alliance amongst themselves to defend the good name of ganja. I'm sure there'd be millions applying to join. Sue the butts off these quacks and politicians who defame it.

And due to the peculiarities of Thai law they could still be sued even if their wild allegations turned out to be true

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Scouse123 said:

And how did you arrive at that conclusion Sherlock?

You need to get out more.

Cause Brit guys love ladyboys, especially the guys from Liverpool.

• Love It 1

Good piece of propaganda spin by the Environmental "authorities", not a single mention of the Black Water of a couple of days ago that put Jomtien Beach on the front pages.

1 hour ago, Liverpool Lou said:

As the OP clearly suggested, being comatose is always bad.

The reason why I said that was it showed a close-up of the responder performing CPR, clearly showing the guys face, water coming from his mouth and no signs of life.

Hope he pulls through!

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, AlexRich said:

I can’t help thinking that relaxing the weed laws will have dire consequences down the road.

Just take a look at places like San Francisco and Vancouver.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, roo860 said:

The reason why I said that was it showed a close-up of the responder performing CPR, clearly showing the guys face, water coming from his mouth and no signs of life.

There is no photo showing water coming from his mouth in the OP or the link.

8 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

There is no photo showing water coming from his mouth in the OP or the link.

Yesterday on Ch32 it reported this, there was a video of the responder performing CPR on him also interviewing his wife, she said he was drunk. My post at the start of this topic I failed miserably to say it was a video. I hope this clears the confusion. 

Edited by roo860
  • Thanks 1