A Deteriorating Partnership

Naam

I am not sure if you are kidding us members or that you stay in the problem many elderly have ' penopause '.

It is just a bunch of hormones which one cannot give a place and make you wonder around , I am still young but see this

phenomenon around very frequently . My advise would be that you should give the marriage every chance to succeed ,

cause money (lots you have I understood) only does not bring full happiness .

You should stay a gentlemen , which I regard you to be , and stay put what you stand for .

Maybe it is your wife who is the hormonial cyclus , she needs you , even when she looks like she does not .

Or who knows that her lack of interest in you is because she is doing something herself what will surprise you ,

but you both shall know best . If not knowing what to do , just be honoust , guilt will not make you happy also .

Be honoust and let nature do the talking , nothing has the right to stop you for being happy .

Best luck .

I am not sure if you are kidding us members or that you stay in the problem many elderly have ' penopause '.

It is just a bunch of hormones which one cannot give a place and make you wonder around , I am still young but see this

phenomenon around very frequently . My advise would be that you should give the marriage every chance to succeed ,

cause money (lots you have I understood) only does not bring full happiness .

You should stay a gentlemen , which I regard you to be , and stay put what you stand for .

Maybe it is your wife who is the hormonial cyclus , she needs you , even when she looks like she does not .

Or who knows that her lack of interest in you is because she is doing something herself what will surprise you ,

but you both shall know best . If not knowing what to do , just be honoust , guilt will not make you happy also .

Be honoust and let nature do the talking , nothing has the right to stop you for being happy .

Best luck .

Ever thougt of becoming an agony aunt ? :o

maybe spending less time on the net & more time on your marraige will improve things. Think of how much energy you can direct to your wife when you stop posting silly threads here :o

Dear Dr. - I have always considered you as a cantankerous old ba$tard but after reading your posts the last couple of days I am feeling sorry for you and suggest:

1. Change your gardeners title to - "Driver"

2. Have your new driver take your wife shopping.

3. Come out of retirement and become the gardener for a day

4. Renew your love with the wife

rgds

the latest in my deteriorating married life is that my wife opposes my plan to acquire a "mia noi". :o

what are my options? :D

I am in a similar predicament.

But I wouldn't tell about any sidelines which don't directly affect your marriage.

A troubled marriage is all perception

what you view as this is simply the lack of an energetic influx of shakti energy

go find a girl that turns you on - make out with her, play with her boobs and make her come three times - and then never see her again

then go back to your wife with a straight face like nothing ever happened and be kind and hold your power

I will bet you nung-pan-baht that suddenly your marriage starts to revive

if there are problems again - repeat

remember the two rules

1. keep you mouth shut and dont get caught- that only persists in losing peoples face (if you cant do this then you are DOOMED and need to return to a catholic country where things like guilt still exsist)

2. dont persist another relationship (ie....do slam bam 1000 baht tip thanks see ya mam)

and most importantly when you are worshiping the shaki goddess- do so in the name of your wife - its wierd to understand - but understand that girl you are enjoying is nothing more than an energetic extension of your wife that is there to fill you with life energy goodness - she is not shame or guilt or escape from your wife.

she is a tool of your wife and should be honored, paid for and returned to where you found her before you return home to your wife

10 baht.

the latest in my deteriorating married life is that my wife opposes my plan to acquire a "mia noi". :o

Of course, she opposes you. Go and ask any Thai, they would recite the most popular saying..." Siah tong tao huah, mai yom siah puah."

Translate into Thai..."Better loose a pile of gold (as big as a head) than loose the husband".

Married almost 28 years, it looses much of the spark. Every day becomes routine.

May be you and your wife need to get away from it all. Take her to somewhere she always dream of going but never make time to go.

New surroundings, new challengs, new crowds, new sounds, new aroma..etc can do wonder to your love life.

Good luck Dr.& Mrs. Naam

Dr. Naam, you obviously have a death wish. Your options are to tell your wife that the mushrooms you had the other night were psychadelic...or buy the new kevlar bullet-resistent vest with extra thick armor plating.

Dr Naam,

I mean you no disrespect. In fact, on the contrary, I've always thought you were one of the more respected members.

What's going on? Did Siam12-hoc gain access to your account?

What's with the trollish threads?

If you are genuinely concerned, come to 47 and we'll go through it seriously.

Mai ching, na?

Well, Dr Naam has a firm grip on the throne, the king of worthless thread starters. What a waste of bandwith has infested the general forum the past few days. My god, get a hold of yourself

i opened this thread to make fun of ONE HUNDRED or more other useless threads (my personal impression in less than a year).

p.s. i mourn the IQ of anybody who did not realize my intention :o

Well, Dr Naam has a firm grip on the throne, the king of worthless thread starters. What a waste of bandwith has infested the general forum the past few days. My god, get a hold of yourself

i opened this thread to make fun of ONE HUNDRED or more other useless threads (my personal impression in less than a year).

p.s. i mourn the IQ of anybody who did not realize my intention :D

Maybe you should turn up the temperatures on your 14 A/C units. I think your brain is freezing up. :o:D

Maybe acquire 2 Mia Noi's ?

ps: My good Dr. Naam what's happening with you....first a problem with 'passing the salt' now Mia Noi(s) ? :D

Why don't you see a fellow Doctor ?

LaoPo

Maybe you should turn up the temperatures on your 14 A/C units. I think your brain is freezing up. :o:D

for the record: there are 15 units in my home :D

the latest in my deteriorating married life is that my wife opposes my plan to acquire a "mia noi". :D

Maybe acquire 2 Mia Noi's ?

ps: My good Dr. Naam what's happening with you....first a problem with 'passing the salt' now Mia Noi(s) ? :D

Why don't you see a fellow Doctor ?

LaoPo

i am a physicist not a physician :o

for the record: there are 15 units in my home :D

. :D