A Deteriorating Partnership

Naam

Well, Dr Naam has a firm grip on the throne, the king of worthless thread starters. What a waste of bandwith has infested the general forum the past few days. My god, get a hold of yourself

i opened this thread to make fun of ONE HUNDRED or more other useless threads (my personal impression in less than a year).

p.s. i mourn the IQ of anybody who did not realize my intention :D

Maybe you should turn up the temperatures on your 14 A/C units. I think your brain is freezing up. :o:D

for the record: there are 15 units in my home :D

:D Indoor Winter Olympics?

the latest in my deteriorating married life is that my wife opposes my plan to acquire a "mia noi". :D

what are my options? :D

Maybe acquire 2 Mia Noi's ?

ps: My good Dr. Naam what's happening with you....first a problem with 'passing the salt' now Mia Noi(s) ? :D

Why don't you see a fellow Doctor ?

LaoPo

i am a physicist not a physician :o

Understood...but you didn't answer the question about acquiring 2 Mia Noi's :D

Could you handle 2 ? :bah:

LaoPo

A mia noi could be a good move for the whole family provided you don't take one secretly.

Find room for her in your bed. If she sleeps in the middle, she will be the last to get up and therefore will have to make the bed every morning.

Your wifes' persistent headaches will have no adverse effect on your love life.

The important thing about selecting your mia noi and bringing her home is that you need to be most particular in your selection of same. You need to be assured that she will be well house trained with the ability to be able to pass you the salt at the dinner table.

If she knows how to fetch and open a cold can of beer for you, that should be regarded as a bonus. :o

the latest in my deteriorating married life is that my wife opposes my plan to acquire a "mia noi". :D

what are my options? :D

Maybe acquire 2 Mia Noi's ?

ps: My good Dr. Naam what's happening with you....first a problem with 'passing the salt' now Mia Noi(s) ? :D

Why don't you see a fellow Doctor ?

LaoPo

i am a physicist not a physician :o

Understood...but you didn't answer the question about acquiring 2 Mia Noi's :D

Could you handle 2 ? :bah:

LaoPo

"handling" shouldn't be a problem :bah:

Well, Dr Naam has a firm grip on the throne, the king of worthless thread starters. What a waste of bandwith has infested the general forum the past few days. My god, get a hold of yourself

i opened this thread to make fun of ONE HUNDRED or more other useless threads (my personal impression in less than a year).

Maybe you should turn up the temperatures on your 14 A/C units. I think your brain is freezing up. :o:D

for the record: there are 15 units in my home :D

:DIndoor Winter Olympics?

not possible at +26.5º Celsius :bah:

p.s. i mourn the IQ of anybody who did not realize my intention :o

So, is your story true or not true or did you open this just to poke fun? Why is your marriage detiorating? Was it good to start out? How long have you been married? How old are you & how old is your wife? You haven't provided much information.

So, is your story true or not true or did you open this just to poke fun? Why is your marriage detiorating? Was it good to start out? How long have you been married? How old are you & how old is your wife? You haven't provided much information.

of course my story is pure rubbish! as mentioned already i just wanted to make some fun of similar nonsense posted daily in TV-forum.

it is beyond my grasp that anybody would think i meant what i wrote :o

of course my story is pure rubbish! as mentioned already i just wanted to make some fun of similar nonsense posted daily in TV-forum.

If your story is rubbish,then the lerned overseers of this foum should CLOSE IT. What are they waiting for? They certainly waste no time closing other posts, some of wich might have some value.

If your story is rubbish,then the lerned overseers of this foum should CLOSE IT. What are they waiting for? They certainly waste no time closing other posts, some of wich might have some value.

perhaps for intelligent advice from a genius like you?

Poor Dr Naam. It was obvious to me he was taking the piss but I guess it went over some people's heads.

Well, it was worth a try Dr Naam. But, as I guessed it would, it failed. Too bad. :o

///closed///