Soi Dogs

Tony Hatzi

Has there ever been a solution to Soi dogs walking getting difficult to do as your always on guard not to be attack walking or on motorcycle . Once bitten there’s the rabies shots and the rest and trying to find the owner to take responsibility forget . 

13 minutes ago, Tony Hatzi said:

Has there ever been a solution to Soi dogs walking getting difficult to do as your always on guard not to be attack walking or on motorcycle . Once bitten there’s the rabies shots and the rest and trying to find the owner to take responsibility forget . 

Every time a soi dog come close to you, stop, talk to them, walk slowly away, works every time.

What do not work? Shouting, running, kicking, or hitting. Dog snacks make friends

Governent is spineless to solve soi dogs problems

• Thumbs Up 1

In Pratumnak i use to walk past 40 soi dogs in the woods sometimes, usually in packs. Tips:

As you approach them talk softly, it's the tone of voice they detect.

Don't carry a stick it makes you more aggressive and can kick the dogs off, get a telescopic batten from Lazada, in a waist bag, i never needed to get mine out.

If you encounter an alpha aggressive dog, be careful not to turn your back that's when they can bite

• Thumbs Up 2