Bangkok Bank and fixed deposit transfer

Is is possible to transfer money from a Bangkok Bank Fixed deposit account to another Bangkok Bank savings account using their website?

I want to transfer the interest earned this year into my savings account but can not find anyway to do it on the website.

As I'm in the UK I can not go to the branch, difficult to phone them and I can not make the app work. Only their website is available to me.

2 hours ago, briley said:

Is is possible to transfer money from a Bangkok Bank Fixed deposit account to another Bangkok Bank savings account using their website?

I want to transfer the interest earned this year into my savings account but can not find anyway to do it on the website.

As I'm in the UK I can not go to the branch, difficult to phone them and I can not make the app work. Only their website is available to me.

Usually your Interest for a Fixed Account get paid into your Savings Account, not your Fixed Account. Are your sure that there is something to transfer?

1 hour ago, UWEB said:

Usually your Interest for a Fixed Account get paid into your Savings Account, not your Fixed Account. Are your sure that there is something to transfer?

I had a Bangkok bank fixed deposit account for three terms.  At the end of every term the interest was added to that same account.  I don't remember if the bank initially offered me the option to put the interest in a different account.

4 hours ago, briley said:

No, that is not possible.  You must go into the branch with your passbook to withdraw from a Bangkok Bank fixed account.

• Agree 1

Idiotic question! You can transfer your money anywhere, whenever you please. The question is f you want benefits of not. Read your contract. It's all there.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, briley said:

It is possible to transfer money from a Bangkok Bank Fixed deposit account to another Bangkok Bank savings account using their website?

No it is not possible.

16 hours ago, UWEB said:

Not in any of the many fixed accounts I have had here over the years at a couple of different banks.

16 hours ago, UWEB said:

he's correct,  as the earned interest on my FA it's deposited on the FA automatically as I selected to do so

OK, so not me being stupid you can not transfer out of a fixed deposit account using the Bangkok bank website. Thanks for the confirmation.

My interest is always added to the fixed deposit account when it renews.

Yes, I could phone them but I do not like phoning Thai call centres (actually any call centre) and also suspect it can not be done by phone either.