House approves resolution condemning Palestinian rallying cry as antisemitic

14 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

I have told you what I think of your less than gracious comments and I'm not playing semantics with you. 

But you're happy to edit my post, against forum rules and not answer the question.

16 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Explain what post I have edited?

You edited out the question 

Wobblybob

• WobblybobGold Member
  • Advanced Member
  36 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

From the Mediterranean in the west to the Jordan River in the east, Palestinians and Israeli's need to be free, not dead.

I have told you what I think of your less than gracious comments and I'm not playing semantics with you. 

Edited by Jeff the Chef

13 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

You edited out the question 

Wobblybob

• WobblybobGold Member
  • Advanced Member
  36 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

From the Mediterranean in the west to the Jordan River in the east, Palestinians and Israeli's need to be free, not dead.

Did it alter the context of what you wrote, no it didn't! Learn the rules!

2 hours ago, Jeff the Chef said:

I'll be whatever you want as long as it brings peace to the area and stops all the killing and maiming.

As you are  Zionist , why do you support a group that opposes a Jewish state on the land ?

Zionists support a two state solution , why do you support Hams who just want a 1 state solution , i.e a Palestine and no Israel ? 

4 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Do you believe that Israel and Palestinians should have their own states/Countries ?

Should there be an Israeli Country?

4 hours ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Yes

4 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

So,  you are a Zionist .

Zionists favour an Israeli homeland .

Welcome aboard .

3 hours ago, Jeff the Chef said:

I'll be whatever you want as long as it brings peace to the area and stops all the killing and maiming.

6 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

As you are  Zionist , why do you support a group that opposes a Jewish state on the land ?

Zionists support a two state solution , why do you support Hams who just want a 1 state solution , i.e a Palestine and no Israel ? 

As said previously, I'll be whatever you want as long as it brings peace to the area and stops all the killing and maiming.

2 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

As said previously, I'll be whatever you want as long as it brings peace to the area and stops all the killing and maiming.

Yes, I did read that previously  and I replied asking a new different question , you replied to  my new different question by giving the same answer to the previous question .

(P.S. There is no need to keep reposting the discussion from the past few hours , as I am able to remember the discussion and I don't need to be reminded what was said previously , like, I am not an idiot, thanks)

41 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Yes, I did read that previously  and I replied asking a new different question , you replied to  my new different question by giving the same answer to the previous question .

(P.S. There is no need to keep reposting the discussion from the past few hours , as I am able to remember the discussion and I don't need to be reminded what was said previously , like, I am not an idiot, thanks)

New question, same answer, any variations, same answer.

As for the P.S., your opinion is valid but not necessarily the same as mine on all counts.

opinion, 

New question, same answer, any variations, same answer.

As for the P.S., your opinion is valid but not necessarily the same as mine on all counts.

opinion, 

OK, so you give the same answer to all questions asked .

If you did that in an exam, you wouldn't pass the exam .

BTW , I don't want you to be anything , but a Zionist is a person who opines that Jews should have a homeland in Israel and you agree with that , which does make you a Zionist .

Its rather odd that you are a Zionist , but you support groups who oppose Zionism and you do not support Zionist groups .

"Jews should have a homeland in Israel, but I support groups that oppose Jews having a homeland in Israel*

That is like supporting Barcelona and wanting Real Madrid to beat Barcelona 

9 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

OK, so you give the same answer to all questions asked .

If you did that in an exam, you wouldn't pass the exam .

BTW , I don't want you to be anything , but a Zionist is a person who opines that Jews should have a homeland in Israel and you agree with that , which does make you a Zionist .

Its rather odd that you are a Zionist , but you support groups who oppose Zionism and you do not support Zionist groups .

"Jews should have a homeland in Israel, but I support groups that oppose Jews having a homeland in Israel*

That is like supporting Barcelona and wanting Real Madrid to beat Barcelona 

I never asked you a question.

I'm not taking an exam.

I have no problem with Israel being a country, which does not necessarily make me a Zionist, only someone who thinks that Israel should have a country and keep their noses out of other peoples countries.

I never asked you a question.

I'm not taking an exam.

I have no problem with Israel being a country, which does not necessarily make me a Zionist, only someone who thinks that Israel should have a country and keep their noses out of other peoples countries.

It does actually make you a Zionist .

A Zionist is a person who believes that Jews should have their own Country on the land in question and that is what you opine .

Whatever else you believe in is besides the point , whether you are in favour of settlements or land expansion is besides the point and a different topic .

You believe in a Jewish homeland in Israel , which makes you a Zionist .

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

It does actually make you a Zionist .

A Zionist is a person who believes that Jews should have their own Country on the land in question and that is what you opine .

Whatever else you believe in is besides the point , whether you are in favour of settlements or land expansion is besides the point and a different topic .

You believe in a Jewish homeland in Israel , which makes you a Zionist .

So glad to know what I believe.

4 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

So glad to know what I believe.

You're welcome, there seem to be many people confused about their beliefs .

They simultaneously oppose Zionism whilst also agreeing with Zionism .

A two state solution is Zionism 

• Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, Jeff the Chef said:

The poster that you quoted seems to have a very simplistic view of Zionism. There is a bit more to it than just wanting a homeland.

I'm sure that it's possible to agree that israel should exist within the 1948 borders without wanting to ethnically cleanse the original inhabitants.

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The poster that you quoted seems to have a very simplistic view of Zionism. There is a bit more to it than just wanting a homeland.

I'm sure that it's possible to agree that israel should exist within the 1948 borders without wanting to ethnically cleanse the original inhabitants.

Being called a Zionist really creeps you out, huh?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

That was me .

What more to Zionism is there ?

Zionism it supporting a Jewish Nation on the land in question .

What else is there ?

What is the "bit more" ?