Head teacher wins legal challenge over ban on prayer in school.

42 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Here is an interesting interview with her. Enjoy!

There's a lady who talks sense, that school in Batley could have done with a headmistress like her!!!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, proton said:

Good that the court ruled a girl was wrong to join a school knowing the rules then tried to get them changed. First it's prayer rooms, then all halal, then time off class for praying and it ends up with demands for same sex classes. If they want all that apply to an Islamic school.

"They" comprise half the school's 700 pupils, it was just the one Muslim girl who took legal action, and quite rightly, given that she and her parents accepted the school's policy at enrolment, the court ruled against her. Unfortunately cases like this tar everyone with the same brush.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Stocky said:

"They" comprise half the school's 700 pupils, it was just the one Muslim girl who took legal action, and quite rightly, given that she and her parents accepted the school's policy at enrolment, the court ruled against her. Unfortunately cases like this tar everyone with the same brush.

Agreed but, remember one thing.

You quoted a poster who was insistent the Sydney attacks were terrorism and, as such, must have been carried out by a Muslim.

Edited by youreavinalaff
  • Agree 1

30 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

You quoted a poster who was insistent the Sydney attacks were terrorism and, as such, must have been carried out by a Muslim.

I'm fully aware the poster has previous, he derails just about any thread with a sniff of Islam down his weird rabbit hole of hatred.

• Thumbs Up 1

Maybe it's time to, not teach any religion in any schools

as it's all BS anyway.

When your an adult, you can join any of the whack jobs who believe in it all.

Religion would then go the same way as the dinosaurs.

6 minutes ago, quake said:

Maybe it's time to, not teach any religion in any schools

as it's all BS anyway.

When your an adult, you can join any of the whack jobs who believe in it all.

Religion would then go the same way as the dinosaurs.

I am not religious, but a large % of the planet's populace are, so I don't think you lambasting them because of your thoughts is off and pompous.

Though I would agree that religion and all its stuff should stay at home, school religious instruction removed, and left to the establishments they frequent as families to do their thing........🤗

33 minutes ago, transam said:

I am not religious, but a large % of the planet's populace are, so I don't think you lambasting them because of your thoughts is off and pompous.

Though I would agree that religion and all its stuff should stay at home, school religious instruction removed, and left to the establishments they frequent as families to do their thing........🤗

Well, there was me thinking religion was the root of most bad deeds on this planet.

but,  maybe I'm just off and pompous.

I'm ok with that, transman.

good day.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, quake said:

Well, there was me thinking religion was the root of most bad deeds on this planet.

but,  maybe I'm just off and pompous.

I'm ok with that, transman.

good day.

At this stage in time, there is only one that seems to making problems Worldwide, though in different guises.  🤗

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, proton said:

Muslim demands tar themselves with their intolerance, this is just the latest case of them trying to bully schools into giving in to Islamic oppression. It's not one muslim girl it was the people behind her using her as a battering ram. Islam continually asks for tolerance while being totally intolerant itself.

Another unsubstantiated comment. Care to back that up with evidence?

If not, you've made a false assumption just as you did with the Sydney stabbings.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

2 hours ago, proton said:

Some things need to be fought against, the demands of Islam is one as it's the enemy of western values and they just cannot integrate anywhere. Wanting to fulfill the commands of their prophet for world domination they are set against democracy and freedom of speech. All but 2 Islamic states have gays as illegal and 6 have the death penalty, women are oppressed and children abused by FGM and child marriages. Yet western liberals support this medieval backwardness form the dark ages.

And what does this possibly have to do with the topic of this thread?  Keep your Islamophobia to yourself; you've already made a fool of yourself on the Sydney stabbings thread!

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1