Thailand faces severe weather with strong winds and 42C heatwave

webfact

5 hours ago, Thailand said:

Still waiting for the rain that was supposed to arrive a week or so ago!

Had a couple hours good rain in Mae Rim.

Edited by Kwaibill
Spelling

What men won't do for the V.      I just don't get it.  My line was drawn at cell phones. i never agreed to be exposed to those levels of radiation to remain in the social realm. Yet for those who went along to get along, your consent has been removed. The decision was made for you. Humans have mated for centuries w/o those devices. Now they are a must have if you want the V.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

May I share a tip with everyone? Having a soapy shower rather than just cooling off under the spout  completely over the body removes grease, dirt etc, from our skin pores. If I only take a shower, yes it helps greatly, but I have found it way better using that method. I was taught this by a young Thai farmers daughter in Udon.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, rexpotter said:

May I share a tip with everyone? Having a soapy shower rather than just cooling off under the spout  completely over the body removes grease, dirt etc, from our skin pores. If I only take a shower, yes it helps greatly, but I have found it way better using that method. I was taught this by a young Thai farmers daughter in Udon.

Sounds like good advice... although the water in the shower is borderline hot now!