Violence will not stop in Middle East until Gaza war ends, senior Hezbollah figure warns

Social Media

16 hours ago, loong said:

Did you miss what happened on the 7th of October last year? You don't think that it was hateful, murdering Muslim savages that attacked Israeli citizens? The Palestinians started the war and what did they expect Israel to do? Slap their hands and ask them not to do it again?

As long as they only slapped their hands in a proportional way!

Imagine if you will, if Israeli gangs had crossed into, say Syria, early in the morning of the Feast of Eid, slaughtered 1500 Muslims in their homes, raped to death female children and burnt alive infants, before dragging several hundred hostages away, never to be seen again, and broadcasting those exploits over the internet.

Would there be a "proportional response"?

Would Western Media rush to interview, and understand the motivations of those who oversaw such an attack?

Edited by herfiehandbag
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, cncltd1973 said:

what country was this beautiful society in? meanwhile the religious faithful of the illiterate paedo warrior prophet were robbing, raping, enslaving and killing infidels in the middle east in that same era

The Islamic golden era was between the 8th and 11th centuries with the principle seats of learning in Bagdad and Cordoba. The academic elite were interested in assimilating knowledge from where ever they could, they even translated the works of Aristotle from Greek into Arabic. A Persian mathematician has been described as the father of algebra while Omar Khayyam, also Persian, laid the foundation for analytical geometry, much of his work found its way to Europe. During this time a form of calculus was also discovered. They played a great role in optics, chemistry and physics during this era and were precursors to Darwins 'origin of the species' (Al-Jahiz, 'struggle for existence). The Emerald tablet came into existence at this time which alchemists, including Isaac Newton, regarded as a basis for their work in chemistry. Enormous advances were also made in medicine and surgery when Arabians translated the Greek Works on surgery and evolved and improved them.

• Like 1

Violence rarely stops in the middle east. 

If the Gaza war ends, something else will spark up soon enough.

Even when they move elsewhere they often take their violence with them. 

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, xtrnuno41 said:

I agree with you, as long as the "shepherd" is tolerated, you can do anything as "shepherd". Most of the time it is the wolf in the pack.

You must however keep on indoctrinating, manipulating the flock, as otherwise you are out.

I wonder why catholic church still exists after all their crime acts.

Yup if all noses are on right direction, you could have stability for the wolf. That is for thousands of years proven, so why not continue?

You believe in a god? OK, but in a group? Wrong. Indonesian christians in Jakarta are cockroaches for the Indonesian moslims.

How the war started in Syria? The wolf disturbed the stability, for own gain and with power due to having control over army and weapons.

No matter same god religion. So money is the power religion. The way I call it. 

Incredible how you can murder your own people with chemical and fire bombs, demolish your own people for personal gain. Even wonder how soldiers could do so, you must be really dumb as a soldier.

Sadly the "shepherd" is still alive. I wonder why not any Syrian has put some effort to it, to ...well you know.

Just checked Poetin and now it seems his war also has to do with religion. OK so be it, no one really knows. But it is said.

IN the meantime he is loaded with money, kills his opponents, cracks down on common and even higher placed people. So there we go, religion mixed with own gain. money religion.

Once I saw a docu/interview with him and thought ok, good talk. But you can lie and so he probably did, as his actions are opposite of what he said. 

Israel has been kicked out their own country many times, but decided now to stay and therefor fight. It is logical. Ever since 1948, trouble again.

Lots of fights way in the past, just because tribe wars, then Mohammed woke up with a new religion and then religion wars, but at the end just for money.No stability for ages, every time fight. And the one who wins, has the power and wealth. Then you have to kick down on common people with religion, otherwise they intrude you reign wealth period, as shown for instance in Syria.

You can start a religion police and suppress for instance women, put them in jail for a shawl or what ever is put on wrong and more. 

How can a religion suppress a sex?  Well they are there. Long live religions. And then I dont mention, stoning to death as punishment.

O, I just did.

Mmmm dint hear anything about it anymore, suppressed? All back in line again?

Well we wait for AGI, maybe that could reset human race eventually or maybe first apocalypse "10 billion" 

Yes the world is complicated. Although greed is an overriding common factor in humanity I wouldn't say it stands alone as a basis for cruelty and oppression. Ignorance and the desire to follow societal norms, the need for a strong leader, a father figure syndrome, all play a part, patriotism being perhaps a crime in itself, how many bestial acts of savagery by all nations can be excused by patriotism, someone once said patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel. The vast majority would rather remain silent than be accused of being unpatriotic.

All societies, even a small village needs a leader. To become a leader one must be charismatic, courageous, hard working and have a goal in mind (not just wealth and power generally speaking). Unfortunately power unchecked leads to megalomania and corruption, even in a democracy there are paths to absolute power, Hitler was voted in as fuehrer by a democratic parliament. Most people are not courageous enough to stand up and be counted as an opponent. I do believe that most politicians start off with good intentions, even coup leaders have great aspirations in the beginning but human nature is as it is and the average working man doesn't dare make waves, then of course there is the flag, the national anthem and God is on our side. Religions are the perfect tool for suppression and war mongering, one can always find some text or other in a scripture to further your ambitions no matter how cruel or as in the case of Islam make one up (I believe that nowhere in the Koran is it stipulated that a woman must cover her face and hair).

On 4/20/2024 at 12:14 PM, Albaby said:

When all the muslims convert to Christianity, Buddhism Hinduism etc, there will be peace.

Why should ONLY muslims have to convert?

Perhaps if or when ALL religions are abolished there MAY be peace.

19 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Why should ONLY muslims have to convert?

Perhaps if or when ALL religions are abolished there MAY be peace.

Weeell, at the mo, it is only the Muslims following their book to kill and stone their own to death........😟

• Thanks 1

On 4/20/2024 at 12:55 PM, Albaby said:

Christianity has reformed over  the centuries. Islam has not.

It has reformed so well that each nation in the west believes that "god" is on their side.

It has reformed so well that there are so many christian religions have split off into sects within sects such as Catholics, Protestants, Church of Scotland, Baptists, Methodists etc and that is only a sample of the UK.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_England#:~:text=After Christianity%2C the religions with,irreligion%2C including humanism and atheism.

What are the top 10 religions in the UK?

After Christianity, the religions with the most adherents are Islam, Hinduism, Sikhism, Judaism, Buddhism, modern paganism, and the Bahá'í Faith. There are also organisations promoting irreligion, including humanism and atheism.

According to the 2021 census, Shamanism is the fastest growing religion in England

1 minute ago, billd766 said:

It has reformed so well that each nation in the west believes that "god" is on their side.

It has reformed so well that there are so many christian religions have split off into sects within sects such as Catholics, Protestants, Church of Scotland, Baptists, Methodists etc and that is only a sample of the UK.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_England#:~:text=After Christianity%2C the religions with,irreligion%2C including humanism and atheism.

What are the top 10 religions in the UK?

After Christianity, the religions with the most adherents are Islam, Hinduism, Sikhism, Judaism, Buddhism, modern paganism, and the Bahá'í Faith. There are also organisations promoting irreligion, including humanism and atheism.

According to the 2021 census, Shamanism is the fastest growing religion in England

Yes, Enoch was right.............😬

23 hours ago, loong said:

Did you miss what happened on the 7th of October last year? You don't think that it was hateful, murdering Muslim savages that attacked Israeli citizens? The Palestinians started the war and what did they expect Israel to do? Slap their hands and ask them not to do it again?

Do you think that the war started on October 7th 2023, or just this phase of it?

Should I say anything about the 32,xxx Palestinians' killed and the 66,xxx injured by the IDF or the countless dead buried in the rubble of their houses, apartments, villages, towns and cities? Or don't they matter?

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Do you think that the war started on October 7th 2023, or just this phase of it?

Should I say anything about the 32,xxx Palestinians' killed and the 66,xxx injured by the IDF or the countless dead buried in the rubble of their houses, apartments, villages, towns and cities? Or don't they matter?

They would all have been alive and no one would have been buried under rubble if they hadn't attacked Israel on Oct 7 th .

The Hamas terrorists needed to be eliminated 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, JCauto said:

Read all your posts. Not one attribution of the claims you make. You're not even a decent troll - barely have enough neurons firing to respond in a coherent manner.

Once again, you may claim things during debates and discussions, but when accused of making spurious or untrue statements it is your obligation to prove that you weren't just speaking extemporaneously. You've refused to even attempt to do so.

If you believe I'm posting nonsense, then show me how what I have written is illogical, incorrect or otherwise made up. Because so far, that's pretty much a description of your posting history here.

You're an inmate of a mad house obviously. Sleep well. 😂😂😂

• Confused 2

All religions are split offs. Only by denying or approval of some figures, different viewing, there is a change.

Jezus is nothing to Jews, but in Christianity it is the son of god. You see however action figures back in several religions.

Moslim, Judaism, Christianity, they all come back and have that in common. You know what they have more in common? The 10 commands.

Starting from Judaism, one god religion. I browsed wiki on Mohammed and the Jews and so on. Mohammed was though bloody, if you read in wiki about him.

Fights and fights and fights. He gave the point of view for his followers to violent actions?

And of course then you still had the multiple gods religions, Egypt, Romans and many more.

Not only the religion is then the only thing running. It is also about tribes. Combine tribes with a religion then there is more uniformity, is the thought, but still one is in charge. A tactical setting.

Ever since then, years 600, it is always trouble with religions and still going on. But main item is stil power and money, no matter what religion.

Today's fight Gaza is still between religions and with that power of the groups and money.

The Jews are very harsh and I cant blame them, 6 million were killed in ww2 , they dont want to go there again. It is their given area to live.

Since 1948, tada there is Israel and now want to stay.

But lots of friction between religion groups. Power, money.

And then there is the issue of settlements of Israel, which causes also trouble.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/20/2024 at 3:33 PM, newbee2022 said:

We are now in 2024. April. Where have you been in the meantime????😳

You missed the massacre, murdering 30.000 of innocent women and children in Gaza?? 😳

There is no use arguing with someone who is so hateful they are blind to the facts 

https://www.fdd.org/analysis/2024/04/09/hamas-run-gaza-health-ministry-admits-to-flaws-in-casualty-data/

12 minutes ago, aussiebrian said:

There is no use arguing with someone who is so hateful they are blind to the facts 

https://www.fdd.org/analysis/2024/04/09/hamas-run-gaza-health-ministry-admits-to-flaws-in-casualty-data/

And your point is...?🤔. More than 33.000 Palestinians died, some impossible to identify. According to your source. There are other sources as well UN, US, EU, aso.

Hate is actually never be a good partner to argue. Definitely not for discussions. But discussions are hardly to be seen here. 

Do you agree?

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 4/20/2024 at 3:33 PM, newbee2022 said:

We are now in 2024. April. Where have you been in the meantime????😳

You missed the massacre, murdering 30.000 of innocent women and children in Gaza?? 😳

You believe anything that islamic terrorists tell you as long as it has to do with Jew hatred. .Maybe you don't believe that HAMAS attacked Israel.. 

This first link is from an Iranian ex muslim with contacts and family still in Iran.

Edited by aussiebrian
Added extra link

4 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

And your point is...?🤔. More than 33.000 Palestinians died, some impossible to identify. According to your source. There are other sources as well UN, US, EU, aso.

Hate is actually never be a good partner to argue. Definitely not for discussions. But discussions are hardly to be seen here. 

Do you agree?

You forgot what started it, execution of the innocent, why is that, you know, planned civilian execution.....?

Gaza started a war, why do you not mention that......?  🤔

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

Do you agree?

There are other sources as well UN, US, EU,

No, there is only one source, Hamas and its unverified numbers. Those above you mention are quoting Hamas figures.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, aussiebrian said:

You believe anything that islamic terrorists tell you as long as it has to do with Jew hatred. .

Muslims are not different from Christians or Buddhists.  Only extremists are.

Extremists could be Christians or Muslims or Jews. Or any other religious group.

And you are right, there might be people who believe extremists.  But probably you will tell me who believe those Palestinian extremists, who killed other people?

To make it clear: Palestinians want to live in peace as you and me 

Now I wonder what reply I'll get?🤔

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1